Skip to content

Absolutely Unbeleivable!!! Zerlett Kennels strikes again.

123457»

Comments

• She also likes to "lurk" on this page and read about herself. Danielle or whatever your name is it doesn't take a stalker or a genius to figure out that you are now into a different breed considering you have the dog set as your profile picture. And it doesn't look to me that you are "famous" looks more infamous to me. I am curious as to why you keep dogs that you constantly say are "stupid" etc... Kinda seems like you don't like them. Maybe you should find them good homes where they would be loved and appreciated? :-h
    image.jpg
    750 x 392 - 44K
  • She thinks she is something she's not but a feeble excuse of a women fill free to read what u want Danielle groomer because I fill so sorry for your dogs u take them on then u get rid of them your not intrest ed in keeping a dog for life u make out u love your dogs so much when u clearly don't cause u wouldn't keep moving them on wonder how long your keep your new addition probably till u screw him up then want to past him on and she has the cheek to run steve down girl u need to get a life u r a nobody and one day your have no one because everyone will see u for what u r .
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Couldn't have wished her on an uglier breed
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • I think new pic is a ''selfie'' either that or her doppelgänger :))
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I'm confident she's figured out her reputation within the Bull Terrier community is ruined due to her past history and most likely has convinced herself to move towards a different breed if she has the same desire to breed for profit. Now she's criticizing the Bull Terrier breed instead of simply admitting she has a bad name within the breed. It's due time that she moves on I just wish it was with some other type of animal vice dogs. I think she'd do OK with hermit crabs.
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Danielle has contacted the breeder in Serbia of our new Bull Terrier, Bella.  Not only did she ask what we paid for our girl, she tried to talk the breeder into sending her one of Bella's sibling boys WITH  co-ownership  She was denied.  So, she is still trying to be in the Bull Terrier world.  
    Danielle must realize her name is well known within the USA as a breeder (and person) to avoid so she probably spends a lot of time trying to find other breeders abroad that will provide her a puppy with Full Registration for breeding purposes.

I truly believe the only reason she criticizes the Bull Terrier breed and claims that she will never get another one is because she's had difficulty finding a breeder that will sell her a puppy with decent pedigree.

I don't think Danielle has two nickels to rub together anyway. Her past shows the need to rip off breeders in order to acquire a puppy.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I don't think she has two brain cells to rub together.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Looks like someone's a bit pissed of lol

Danielle Groomer
    8 hrs ·
    Just for all my wonderful fans, again, I am NOT interested in ever being a "bull terrier breeder" again. I would rather be shit on by 1 trillion birds at once and have a crocodile make love to my leg than to own another one right now or for the next like 10 years. If I ever get another one it will be after my girls are gone from old age.
    No its not from any "rumors" spread about me, NO its absolutely not from lack of options, money ect. Nothing ANYONE has ever said about me via the internet has or will EVER stop me from doing what I want.
    I am at my dog limit at this time and will not be getting anymore, I still look forward to the future for a giant schnauzer, in due time of course.
    I will continue to block as many people as necessary to keep the vile, nasty, and down right negative people out of my life so I can continue on my happy existence just the way I like it surrounded by those I enjoy.
    It must really suck for those who hate someone so much and everything they do but yet realize they have absolutely no control or say in it. Ha ha.
    Living my life how I see fit, happy and with those that I love.
  • Thank god she no longer wishes to get any more ebt but u fill sorry for the other dogs she will screw up then past them on I just hope gus is in a good home .
    Danielle knows I hate when anybody talks bad about the Bull Terrier breed and she continues to bash the breed as much as possible. I would far prefer she took out her frustrations on people like myself who exploited her true character in order to caution those within the Bull Terrier community who love and cherish the Bull Terrier breed.

It's evident Danielle has now come to the realization that NO reputable breeder will ever allow her to own one of their Bull Terriers. She is an outcast for good reasons and she's finally getting the clear picture that her reputation as an owner and breeder is completely unsatisfactory. She's always wanted desperately to be accepted by others with positive reputation within the breed but has always ended up being outcast.

I think her recent failed attempt to obtain a Bull Terrier puppy from a Serbia was the icying on the cake which hopefully opened her eyes to the fact that ALL reputable breeders worldwide want nothing to do with her.

Yes indeed, it's due time she leave the Bull Terrier community. God help the Giant Schnauzers, Pocket Bully's, or any other breed of dog she gets her nasty hands on.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Yes, Steve.  Her recent failed attempt to obtain a BT puppy from Serbia was what set her off.  As well as knowing I recently did buy one of her puppies.  Now she has attacked that breeder, as well as one of her dogs.  Danielle needs to follow recent advice she received.  "Maybe she should pay a experienced psychiatrist to help her when she has a nervious breakdown, and then both she and her dogs would be happier." Now she's getting internationally known.
  • Apparently there's a reason she's no longer wanting to peruse the ebt breed any more I'll post in a bit but yet still wants to follow the showing of them to watch a few weeks ago I came across a post that she was attacking steve but I was so outraged with it I didn't post it. how dare that' selfish bitch say things about a man who is totally devoted to ebt she knows nothing ..
  • This is her reason for not wanting to be a ebt breeder Yeh right

Danielle Groomer
    14 June at 00:58 · Edited ·
    Words from a VERY popular and very active bull terrier breeder in another country watch how she talks about her bull terrier bitch she just bred recently 2 times and how this is an appropriate view on her dog's temperaments...sad sad this is why I decided to no longer pursue this breed...this is so sad
    "I can control her.. until she decidd to kill some dog or man lol .. at he she is lile cat..and she loves dogs in our house, she thinks all of them are her children lol.. but out of our house , if you ask her, everybody should die.she is not agressive She doesnt start first... she go out and act normal..walk without leash.. but she dont want to have any contact with other dogs and people. She just pass by them.. and if dog is annoying and jumping on her..he is done lol.. and with people, when i go in the night with her..she is protective toward suspicious people and she is very very dangerous dog.. she is not like crazy agressive.. she is clever and calculated,if she will attack she always have a good reason.. so i know all potential reasons, and i keep that under control" ---Klara with Lagerfield and Mashaba in Serbia
    This my friends, is your friendly neighborhood breeder, and it makes me appalled.
  • When most people are done with something, they move on and put it behind them.  Continuing to post negative things about a breed and/or breeders is far from moving on. 

I'm quite sure Danielle is Very bitter with me for exploiting her wicked ways to others within the Bull Terrier community so I'm sure she tries her best to talk negative about me as much as possible. unfortunately she's only able to do that on her Facebook page with her small network of Facebook friends who most likely don't know her at all.

I find it comical that Danielle needs to go by fake names because she would hate for others to conduct a Google search on Danielle Charlet or Zerlett Kennels and see an onslaught of complaints about her.

Klara contacted me today and it's apparent she now realizes the true character of Danielle that I warned her about 2 years ago.

All I know is that I'm very grateful that Danielle is having difficulty finding a breeder who will provide her a Bull Terrier. It's people like Danielle that clearly provide proof of the importance of selling puppies with "Limited Registrations" unless co-ownership contracts are conducted properly. Danielle seeks ONLY Bull Terriers with FULL Registration because her mind is completely on breeding for profit.

One day I hope I can post on this discussion that Danielle has officially gotten away from the Bull Terrier breed. Until then she will have many eyes on her for the mere fact of protecting the breed we all love.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com