Skip to content

Absolutely Unbeleivable!!! Zerlett Kennels strikes again.

Comments

• Ups!  Ha, ha.   How'd I do that?  Did I mention I am new at this?
  • Hey Jessie.  Keep your threats public and stay off my phone.  As I said 'I pick my fights', and mine is with Danielle.  She had every opportunity to tell me Claxxton was a tail chaser.  If you  "don't know what my beef is" ask Danielle.  Or just read all this thread.
  • Hey jess just read the thread if you ask Danielle you won't get the truth anyway. Your not defending her though right.
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Jess is probably the devil herself. It's time to grow up and move on since its not helping her at all.
  • Jessie is Danielle's boyfriend she lives with.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited July 2013
    @DianeWright - Are people contacting you via phone on this subject? I can almost imagine Danielle would based on her age, maturity, and stupidity. I didn't think Jessica Rosolowski (Jess_Rozo) would be contacting you though unless she's a real close friend to Danielle and has chosen to disregard all the nasty things she's done to her Bull Terriers and to other people who trusted her.

Diane, I will tell you this much, although Juan Lopez may not be able to communicate very well due to his language difficulties but he is a very good person and breeds very nice Bull Terriers one of which you own and should be proud of. I know you are proud of Claxxton too. I'm proud he has you as an owner. However, I'm very saddened that you had to deal with the whole historical drama behind Claxxton's previous owner and appropriation.

Regardless of it all I want you to know that I give you the utmost credit to come forward as the new (and permenant) owner of Claxxton with the confidence to act in a manner that's in line to saying "Hey, I'm the new owner and I regardless of his past owners reputation I just want people to know he's with me, in good hands, being loved, and I'm not in support of Danielle's wicked ways." You've made that pretty clear and it's obvious you have passion for the breed. I, along with others, look forward to interacting with you on this forum and seeing photos of Claxxton and your other Bullies progress. I know Juan must be so happy that Claxxton has been released from Danielles death grip and in the hands of an owner that will really care for him.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    On another note, I just learned that Danielle just released her 2 puppies from her recent litter to their owners. The puppies are currently only 6 weeks of age. Somebody tell me why others within the Bull Terrier community can just sit back and ignore the madness that she conducts within the breed we all love?

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • edited July 2013
    Next time Jessie calls you or you hear from "Danielle"...tell them to read this:

Jessie/Danielle,
    Both of you should understand this. I have resources and skill sets that neither one of you could ever imagine. And when I set my sights on a target I do not miss. At this time....both of you are in the bullseye. Your best bet is to divest yourself of any dealings with any animals and to re-home the ones you currently have and mistreat. Further, it would be in your best interest to reimburse Juan Lopez for Claxxton and admit your fraudulent actions to the AKC.

When I am focused and bring all my resources to bear, you will find that every time you walk out your door, look in your rear view mirror, walk down the street, or to the market...looking over your shoulder will become reflex for you. I am insidious, I am someone that you will want to forget but be unable to do so. And at the moment that you think I'm finished and you can rest easily, the next shadow that pops up will give you shivers because it'll be me...or someone associated with me. Your friends, if you have any, will want to avoid you for fear of showing up on my radar.

Right now I have enough information to reach out and touch both of you. And the deeper I dig, the more fascinating, and disgusting, it becomes.

And I don't stop. Especially when dealing with dishonest, fraudulent, smug liars like yourselves. Just read this thread. It took me all of about half an hour and I already have images of the hell hole you rent(ed) to carry on your fraudulent affairs. I have the names of the owners of the home and their address as well. I have your real names, your criminal and civil histories. By the time I'm done I'll know what toothpaste you keep in your medicine cabinet and if you're regular or not.

And the great thing about it all is....I do it legally and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Have a nice day today....because the one's in the near future will be quite cloudy for you.

@Xtracho - You have a lot more tact than me. As a retired Marine I don't have the patience for the ignorance that Danielle and her boyfriend may condor up. I would love to entertain either one of their threats in person and find it saddening anyone should have to condone their nasty behavior. She, nor her boyfriend, have the capacity to intimidate anyone. She should be very cautious of her actions and words.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Diane, the pics were super but I'm afraid I'm gonna need to see more!!!!! I don't intend to scare you or make you nervous but watch out for Claxxton I just got a feeling she's slimmier than we all thought.
  • OK To clarify Jessie is Danielle's boyfriend, my only connection to her is that I own and show Dozer.

Steve: I never really cared much about breeding him or his breeding career. It was Danielle pushing to breed him and I figure if she wanted to use him and I got some kick back where was the harm? To me he's a brood stud, not the flashy showy type of dog I really enjoy. I figured it would be an easy way to see if he had any potential, and if he made something that perked my interest I might think about breeding him in the future at a more mature age. He still has a lot of growing left to do and he has days I like the look of him and day I absolutely hate the way he looks. He is primarily a companion to my husband, which was what I really purchased him for (it was the only breed we could agree on LOL)

Diane: Did you originally contact her in regards to Dozer? LOL It would make sense that she would push Claxxton, because I was very specific in the wording of our contract and she would have to split the money/earnings in 1/2 with me, while with Claxxton she could keep all of it. It's really too bad, because I would have rather bred him to a more quality female like Willie than the subpar bitch that he did breed.
  • So you must be Jessica Roslowski(sp)?
    @Jess_Rozo - There's nothing bad about Dozer at all and I'm sure you're very proud of him as we all are of our bullies. What takes away from Dozers reputation and future progress as a stud is your ties with Danielle and Zerlett Kennels as well as the next Kennel name she converts to in the next couple weeks.
    It's obvious you have heart, pride, and passion for the breed otherwise you have left a few hateful remarks on this forum during the time Danielle was banned and left the forum to group together with her. I'm confident the historical wrong doings Danielle has conducted have brought some questionable thoughts to your head in regard to her true interest in the breed as well as future interaction with a person of her character. It's obvious the aspect of having Dozer advertised on her website was clearly to portray her as a more productive breeder and owner. Telling others Dozer was her dog also and then recommending the best possible stud as Claxxton was solely with full intentions of financial gain for herself and disregarding any future possibilities of utilizing your stud or anyone elses listed on her website. She puts herself first and could care less about others. Engulf her true character now and maybe you'll question your friendship and any future correspondence with her. Be cautious of people of her nature, you're better than that.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Why would you even breed him to a subpar female???? It is clear this is all about money and has nothing to do with caring for this breed at all. I'm discusted :-q
  • Just because I'm on a roll, my precious girl is a female dog named Cleo not Bitch. I hate when people call female dogs bitches. Ugggg sounds so.....disrespectful.... geezz
  • Leslie: I was contractually obligated to. From a breeder's perspective the arrangement makes sense and is very common in showmanship. I don't expect you to understand it, but Steve clearly does from his comment. If you want to throw the proverbial baby out with the bathwater go ahead, I've said what I had to and think we should concentrate more on what this forum is actually about; our enjoyment of bull terriers. 

I am sorry if I offended you with my usage of 'bitch' but that is the actual correct and proper term of a female dog. Only in contemporary culture has the work gained the vulgar connotation. I have a show background and was raised in a show household, so to me the word is commonplace and not vulgar at all. If it offends you, be sure to stay clear of any AKC conformation event, because you will hear it yelled, called or said every 3 seconds. 

I'm not quite sure what your beef is with me, I have shown and finished my own dogs as well as dogs for several other people. All dogs that were ever tied to me (ownership wise) still live with me. The only exception is Gidget's daughter, who resides with my mom, due to my mom bonding with her while I was in college. My first retired show dog Gidget, is still going strong at 13, and even gives Dozer a run for his money most of the time. Do I have a different relationship with my dogs because of my background? Probably, but does my different perspective make me wrong? I don't think so.

My dogs eat better and are taken care of better than I take care of myself. I won't bat an eye at dropping a grand on my dog for any care if the need arises, and have done it on one occasion with Gidget. Dogs are my life, and have been since before I can remember, and will continue to be so though the (hopefully) long rest of my life I have. I have had the elation of seeing puppies go to their new owners and grow with them, and the heartache of saying goodbye too soon to others. Some dogs I still cry about today.  I take my fur children very seriously and would never hesitate to take one of them back, even if it was from Gidget's first litter (which would be turning 10 this year). Brand me how you want, I know the truth, and I know Dozer and Gidget lived very fulfilled (abet slightly spoiled) lives.
  • @Jess_Rozo my issues are not with you their with the actions you've taken alongside Danielle. If your curious just read the thread. I have been a dog lover since the day I wss born and I don't care what the breed no dog deserves to be breed inapropriatly, kept caged all their lives and so on. I'm gonna let this go because I have more respect for steve than to clutter his forum with useles he said she saids. I hope you are sincere . As for the female dog I just think with all the education we have readily available it would sound more educated to use a different word. New school maybe and my opinion as well.
  • Let me clarify my last posting first.  I received a message on my phone from Jessie, Danielle's boy friend.  Upset because I posted Danielle's address in open forum.  With that said, I knew he, or someone, is providing this string and/or information from this string to Danielle.  I'm sure we all knew that was happening.  He lives at that same address, and didn't like the address posting.  And yes, I considered his words a threat.

Jess_Rozo:  When we were looking for a stud for our Willie I contacted Danielle and ASKED for Claxxton.  I do appreciate your comment on Willie being a quality female. 

;))
  • If the address is on the net they can't do squat.
  • Ok, that's enough.  Let's give it a rest.

Extracho - I do not condone this!

• Xtracho I back ya 110 percent!! \m/
    @DianeWright - Your best bet would be to simply block Danielle and her boyfriends number so you no longer are bothered by them. Danielle made her bed she can lay in it now. Please realize this isn't a battle or war against Danielle, this is topic of concern to ALL Bull Terrier lovers about an individual who is a cancer to the breed in which we all love and cherish. She has fooled a lot people to include myself. But try and remember this, the heat and pressure others put on Danielle for the unjust things she's conducted contributed to her decisions to close down her website, cease on near future breedings, sell her two current puppies vice retain them in crates in her garage for future breeders, and sell Claxxton to YOU. All of these elements are an accomplishment. Once AKC receives the DNA back on Rupert she will most likely be banned as a breeder and further embarrass herself. Most BT lovers would be thrilled by demise of a breeder who doesn't have the mental capability to proper raise any dog, jeopardizes the corruption of AKC pedigree amongst the breed, and breeds dogs with no concern what so ever to the betterment of the breed and the good graces of the breed standards.

It's obvious Danielle, her boyfriend, and any friend she may have are reading this forum on a daily basis and the truth's about her that keep leaking out are getting her upset. I honestly don't care how upset she is. Nobody is threatening her nor stalking her. In all actuality events about Danielle are surfacing from so many others that are disgusted by her. As she has explained before, she doesn't care about what others think of her. This is obvious and pathetic. We also know she doesn't care about her dogs either. I'm shocked her current boyfriend hasn't realized his sweety-pie isn't so sweet after all and cares nothing except for herself.

If Danielle's intent is to close down her website, cease on all breeding's, and disconnect from the BT community this thread will be ending soon. However, when more dirt on her keeps surfacing from so many others than it will be difficult to "Give it a Rest" when others wish to exploit her unmoral actions towards the breed and to society itself. I think we have too many people turning a blind eye to people like Danielle and maybe it's a contributing factor to why our country is going downhill.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • K.  Gonna go block her....as soon as I figure out how.  LOL.   Not accustomed to this crap.
  • Danielle...I'll tell you like I told your Boy Toy.  STAY OFF MY PHONE!  Keep your foul mouth and accusations to your self.  And your discusting THREATS!  You said you want a war with me....bring it on!  If you're going to show up on my door step bring it on, but don't just threaten it.  I am NOT affraid of you.  You're a 'bully'.  BITCH...oh sorry, I mistook you for a female dog out of controll.
  • Grrr.  I got a great guard dog.

690_zps5922a753.jpg
    1152 x 1300 - 330K
  • Man he's handsome!!!! LMAO!!!!
  • You wanna know 'what did I do to Claxxton'!  You never noticed he was a spinner!  It's what we did FOR him.  He now has a loving home.  He sleeps with us, he is a member of a loving family. Lay off Willie.  Just because her sister didn't work out for you, and I wouldn't let you talk us into giving Willie to you by saying nasty things about her. 

I'm not the one that offended you here.  Xtracho is!  Guess I reflect an easier target than him.  Better be careful....I know Xtracho personally.  I'm gonna tell him you are going to bring a can of whopping ass over...gonna hide behind him. 

;)
    This is unbelievable! I can't believe she's threatening you in any way. Does she not realize we could make this very hard on her if we were to push it. One call to her Landlord letting them know they are required to report the dog breeding illegal business she's running to their Home Owners insurance (which would increase dramatically) would have her thrown out on the street. Better yet she could be dealt with some serious lawsuits for slander, threats, and theft of Calxxton. Best of all there would be MANY people standing in line to provide sworn statements against her for several incidences.

Let me know if her harassment continues and I will engage into legal matters as well as notification to:
    • Animal Control
    • Clark County Breeders association
    • AKC
    • Better Business Bureau
    • Her landlord
    • Home owners association in her community

Danielle has no clue how bad this could get for her. She doesn't even realize she was running an illegal business for the past few years while she "SOLD" puppies and "CHARGED" for stud service. It would be in her best interest to bow out of this fight before she's wondering where she'll find the funds to hire a good attorney for the trouble she's created for herself.

@Danielle: Be fair warned - Disappear now and don't contact anyone again. 

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I think all of us have moved on. There isn't much left for these people then to move on as well.

Mature enough to forgive but not foolish enough to trust you again.
  • edited July 2013
    Lets get back to the picture posting and updates on our BT's. Posted this in another thread but wanted to cheer you guys up.

Spud's obedience training has been doing well and he's a lot more calm them when I got him at 11 weeks. This is him at 5 1/2 months close to 35 lbs.
    393e8bd33469486d210c99755f20db.jpg
    2592 x 1936 - 2M
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I agree. Upside down bullies, well any bullies, always cheer me up.... And peasants will always be peasants....   so let's shake the dust from our feet, move on and not let her cloud our world any longer!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
    I concur.

I also fixed the upside down picture. :))

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Works for me.  Steve, so you know...she had 5 adults in her garage the first time we went to Las Vegas.
  • edited July 2013
    So, we're gonna smile, pat each other on the back, and feel good? While she continues to mistreat the animals she has and in the future do the same to others? What I don't know won't hurt me?

You know...my dad was a brilliant man and he told me one day that "Humans are mostly like cows. If you ever notice driving down a country highway and passing a pasture full of cows; they always have their asses turned into the wind. What happens is the lead cow will turn to face his ass into the wind so it doesn't blow in his face. Then all the other cows follow right along with him. Son, don't be a cow."

And here's a quote from Steve that characterizes the last few posts I've read in this thread: 

" I think we have too many people turning a blind eye to people like Danielle and maybe it's a contributing factor to why our country is going downhill."

So while the "dust off your feet" settles onto the floor pat yourselves on the back and say "Job well done!"
    Nothing is being forgotten and AKC has already been notified of her actions in regard to improperly registration. Are you suggesting we take this further and if so what's your recommendation?

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Not saying we should let her go. I'm sure the proper people, AKC, her landlord and more will take care of it. I'm too old to do anything and want to worry about our BT's on these forums.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited July 2013
    Wow Xtracho! I'm surprised .... No one is suggesting that we don't spend a ton of effort eradicating the likes of Danielle from the face of the (EBT) earth... I think everyone here agrees ( nearly 200 comments ) that her behavior is/was despicable, and that every effort should be expended to ensure that her likes do not infiltrate our special community again.... But I believe the sentiment initially expressed was "enough is enough"... You can't flog a dead horse and the preoccupation with Danielle was overboard. This space is devoted to our wonderful dogs, not to someone who profits selfishly from them. I agree, the existence and tolerance of negative humans like Danielle is what is dragging this country into oblivion, but equally is the negativeness of allowing the smallness of their contribution to limit the heights of our endeavours. We need to address the big picture and Danielle needs to die ( figuratively speaking) and if any resemblance of her ilk surfaces in the Bully community we need kick it in the head... Meanwhile, onward and upward!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • This isn't my first rodeo with people like this. My experience has been that, unless curtailed, this type of activity will continue; As has been opined earlier with regards to opening up another "kennel" under another alias. What I'm suggesting cannot be detailed in an open forum where the subjects can easily access it. And they are simple, tried and true, won't take but a few minutes of your time, kind of things. That's it...one and done. I'll email you Steve.

And Phil....perhaps I misread the posts. And if I did, then I apologize.

If you knew me better, my history and experience, then you would not all be surprised. Sometimes my comments come off as rather harsh and direct. But that's just who I am. If that offends anyone I apologize. But I don't think you can expect me to change anytime in the near future. I just don't live in a world with shades of gray.
  • Xtracho I like you and knew you were serious from the very first thread your not a man to say and not do, my respect and admiration for you. If I can help let me know.
    @Xtracho - Trust me when I say, I'm well calculated and focused on ensuring Danielle's pursuit to continue any form of abuse and unethical means of raising or breeding is abolished. Currently there's a lot of others (most that aren't even on this forum) who are investigating into Danielle's breeding operation, care of dogs, false documentation via AKC, and a few other subjects. Her demise within the Bull Terrier community is rapidly approaching. I for one, will never go belly up for a just cause that I believe in and know my efforts can and will make an impact.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • edited July 2013
    In retrospect I realize that you are all correct. My comments are out of line and for that I apologize. Without knowing each of you personally they were inappropriate. In the future I will refrain from any more postings in this forum except for topical discussions on questions we may have regarding our Maya.
  • I've been sitting here reading this thread, not quite knowing what to say. Xtracho, you are passionate not only for the breed but all dogs in general. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. There's no denying that I'd want someone like you on my side! We could only hope that someone would give her a taste of her own medicine, but I don't think they make crates large enough to fit her fat head, attitude and negativity. She will get everything coming to her in due time!
  • What apollosmama said x2!!!!!
  • We call it the Bully Twirl.  Both of ours do this when they are happy and excited.  It's JOYFUL :)
    edited July 2013
    That would be hucklebutting which is common in the breed. Compulsive tail chasing and spinning is much different and very problematic.

Here's an example of spinning/Tail Chasing:

Here's an example of Hucklebutting:

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    @DianeWright - In the event Danielle told you she never noticed Claxxton as a spinner please read this old thread where she mentions it: http://www.bulliesofnc.com/BTforum/discussion/235/tail-chasing-spinning-hucklebutting#Item_16

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Great videos Steve's!!!! I have to say watching that spinning almost makes me neausious and brings back some old memories. Thank God he don't do that anymore uggg!!!!
    With training, patience, and love any Bull Terrier can overcome this problem. Your experiences may be helpful with several others who are looking for advise. What works, what doesn't work, etc.
    I think the biggest problem is that most people find it humorous when they see their BT doing it and some may even encourage it with laughter and praise. However, it can turn into a big problem if it's not stopped and corrected.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com