Skip to content

Absolutely Unbeleivable!!! Zerlett Kennels strikes again.

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    In Reply to DianeWright:

"Wait, I'm confused.  Danielle has told us Dozer is hers.  When we were
    offered Claxxton we were shocked, and wondered why Claxxton?  She asks
    more for his stud service, and ranted on him more.  Now I know, she
    doesn't own Dozer. WOW!"

This just gives you an idea how she'll screw over her friends when people call about stud service and she'll present all the dogs on her website as her own and then privately convince people which stud to use for stud services. She's a loser and I think soon enough Jess_Rozo will realize who she's dealing with and wish to cut all ties with her.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    Yes, spinning and tail chasing are the same.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Thank you! :) I was thinking spinning like you see in dog tricks.
  • That's what I asked.  Claxxton does not 'spin'.  He sits down & tries to catch his tail & falls over head first on furniture.
    Claxxton comes from good bloodlines and I'm in doubt he has any worries in regard to genetics. Plus, you seem like you are putting forth all the attention and love he deserves. He's going to be an excellent Bullie for you.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Well the story continues. I'm online this morning while we're en route to location. Decided to do some research on Zerlett Kennels. First I wanted to search up her address and so I Googled it. Obviously the first hit was her home page. So I thought, hell, she might have it up there. So I go to her home page and it's totally blank. All the images and links are gone and the only thing displaying is the background image and a banner at the top that says "Bye bye!" Looks like she's pulled up stakes....or is wanting people to think she has. And, if she has...what the hell has happened to her animals? And the guy that posted that he was the owner of Dozer. Does he know anything about this?

I certainly hope she hasn't disappeared, only to reappear under another alias with the same dirty, dishonest, underhanded skills she seems to cherish.
  • edited July 2013
    Additionally, Clark County mandates that a licensed breeder cannot breed any female before she is of 18 months of age. Did I not read that she bred one of her females at 14 months? And as Steve has mentioned, a licensed breeder MUST show their animals once a year in a recognized show that awards titles.

A rudimentary search of licensed breeders in Las Vegas and Clark County, NV shows no information on "Zerlett Kennel", "Danielle Charlet", "Danielle Zerlett", or "Daniel Zerlett". Her domain name "zerlett.com" was registered with the Internic in 2006 and lists the registration location in the country of Denmark. The registrant is listed as "Daniel Zerlett" not "Danielle Charlet".

A search of Clark County Public Records shows no outstanding or closed civil/criminal cases. And there is no record of property ownership as well.

She's a ghost! perhaps Diane Wright can provide us with her (previous??) address since she went over there to pick up Claxxton.
  • And I can only wonder, based on her history, what has happened to Gus and the rest. 
  • I got the chills......nice work!!!! Something is very stinky in Las Vegas Nevada :-?
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Wholly crap! You better believe "nice work" Xtracho!  That's what I asked yesterday, had anyone researched to see if she did hold a breeder's license.  I really feel like an IDIOT.

Danielle Charlet

4822 Val Verde Court

Las Vegas, NV 89122  702-741-7805

[-X
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks Diane. That makes the search a lot easier. Did you see where she abandoned the web site? BTW...the statutes in Clark County also required her to have her Breeder's License prominently displayed as well.
  • I just looked she's gone other than her YouTube videos.
  • That's recent.  I checked her web last week, didn't want Claxxton on there.  I'd say she is running. 
  • How many dogs were their??
  • edited July 2013
    That address is listed in tax records as owned by Jim and Nancy Young. It's a 2 bedroom/2 bath home just a little more than 1000 square feet.

And you should not feel anything other than relief Diane. That you rescued Claxxton from this monster. My heart breaks for the others. I think I'll contact the shelters in the area to see if any bullies have been surrendered.
  • Not sure in her garage.  Her new female just born, Gus the male pup was in cages in the house.  I know she has the Mother in the garage.  I think there is one more.  I made a post here to Juan Lopes suggesting he remove his stud from her and telling him she is claiming the stud is hers. 
  • She rented and it might be worth a phone call to the owners if she's bailed.
  • She had 4 in the garage when we went up there the first time.  A female that was a distant sister to our Willie.  She said she had agression issues.  She tried to breed her and it didn't take, so she claimed she placed him in a home of a friend. I'd have to research that females name.  I still have every email she has ever sent me.  Yes, you're right.
  • She also has a male rentor that has a big dog. (inside)
  • We may not want her to run, if Juan and AKC is looking for her.
  • I also have the address & phone # to the friend of hers that has our female pup.  Don't want to post that public.  She is in Los Vegas also. 
  • My guess is she don't have the finances to run far. Thats why I mentioned calling her landlord.....he/she would also have a fowarding address for mail ect.
  • edited July 2013
    A quitclaim deed on the house shows that the owners live in San Diego. I have their address so should be able to search up a phone number. But I agree with Diane. It might not be a good idea to turn the heat up at this moment.
  • Hold onto that info Diane and watch Claxxton loke a hawk you never know what she's capable of. She know where you live??
  • Xtracho you shoulda been FBI!!!
  • Dang girl....you're great!  She only has my mailing address. 
  • I wanted to be FBI too!!!  Too old by the time I figured that out!!! Haha   mailing is diffrent than residence I hope?
  • Yes, even different town.  Because we are in the country.  Please keep me posted, as I choose my own fights.  If I have ANY kind of trouble with Claxxton or his papers I want to know where to find her.
  • We learned she doesn't have a bank account, or credit card.  She does everything through her boyfriends.
  • If she's on the lam I doubt she will pursue anything that would bring attention. She's probably content to disappear without leaving any tracks. At least that's what I would do if I were inclined to scram. Nevertheless, I will save the info I have just in case it becomes relevant in case she pops up on the radar.
  • What's his name??
  • Jessie...don't know last name.  Know they were fighting recently.
  • I would contact juan on claxxtons papers.
  • If he lived their the landlord would have his name...
  • Got the impression it was in her name when we met her.  She rents out to men
  • edited July 2013
    I have a friend that's LEO...I'm going to email him and have him run a NCIS check on her as well. But that will take some time as he is at the LEO training facility in Glenco, GA for the next week or so.

Yeah...but WHAT does she rent out to men?
  • Sweet!!! I can feel the heat from here! Diane watch that boy anyway and where are my pics!!!!!???
  • Awe, Leslie.  She's only filling idle time while she travels.  Very, very smart lady.  ;)
  • Tried to pull up her web page.  You're right.  Gone.  Nothing.  Says 'link has been broken'.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I think she's a cross between Anthony Weiner and Arnold Schwartzenegger ... She'll be back!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • =D>
  • Absolutely.  She has two puppies she wants to start showing.  Don't know how old they need to be. 
    I had a feeling she'd close shop due to all the heat she was receiving not just from us but from many others. Due to the information published on this forum as well as social networks I've had a lot of people contact me including other breeders with their dealings with Danielle and none of them were pleasant.

Danielle may have shut down her website but I'm confident she has no intentions of stopping doing what she's doing. Many nasty breeders have done the exact same thing. Once they have developed a bad name and their reputation is ruined they will simply start all over with a new kennel name.  This is why when you go on many breeder websites you'll notice many of them don't list any information on the owner or owners. In most cases their names aren't even mentioned.

Danielle will reopen a new website using another cheap "click and drag" website but she will never gain any form of reputation other than a negative one. I foresee her being banned from AKC in due time. Wish I could say it would be permanently but quite often breeders like her will get around by breeding a different breed of dog and registering litters under a different name.

I think the best thing that could be done would be to contact Clark County and present them with information on her corrupt dealings, theft of a puppy, false registration, and most importantly - inhumane means of raising animals. Clark county can easily validate the unjust act of euthanizing Bowser as well as her other dog. There are far too many people she has screwed over and upset for her to even think she will ever become a professional or reputable breeder let alone a dog lover.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    @DianeWright - Juan's response to my message on Facebook:

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Thanks Steve.  Communications problem.  He'll figure it out. 
  • She will find a way. She uses some of the local ads in Northern California and also Craigslist. I will be educating anyone in my area and pet stores about this situation as I'm trying to look for more local people to possibly do a meet up.

I don't think she's done and anything Zerlett or remotely suspect I will be poston this forums.

Mike
  • Leslie...here they come.  ;))
    Claxxton 7-28-13 028.JPG
    4000 x 3000 - 2M
    Get your feet off the ground Claxxton.JPG
    4000 x 3000 - 4M
    Get your feet off the ground Claxxton.JPG
    4000 x 3000 - 4M
    We play tedder ball 4.JPG
    4000 x 3000 - 3M