Skip to content

Absolutely Unbeleivable!!! Zerlett Kennels strikes again.

Comments

• Calm down Xtracho....I got ur back.  ;)   Let's not give her an audiance.

Hey, anyone want to see a pic of gus?

Guss 12-2-13.jpg
    314 x 235 - 28K
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Not really, it only angers people that know how she got him especially the breeder.

Secret Mission.jpg
    320 x 462 - 23K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Poor gus :( so beautiful and at the mercy of a monster......
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Boyda that's is because you don't know the details.  Not all is here in the forum.  The pic of Gus was in the middle of Danielle's message to me on my phone.  All this startedover Danielle getting into my photo bucket.  She was explaining to me why she got rid of Claxxton.  'She said 'why would I regret selling Claxxton? Then inserted the pic of Guss.  More comments from her:And want to know why I sold claxxton? Because I didn't like his produced off spring and he wasn't a worthy show dog

So congrats on your litter, that would never be something I would want from. Bad genetics.

And of course willie is attacking claxxton, she has a terrible temperament, just awful.

Many higher up breeders suggested that I sell claxxton because he wasn't going to go far in dog shows and he was too small

And than I saw his produced and agreed, not the right stud for someone planning to achieve but perfect for those who wont nor looking to.

Have a nice life Diane, just happy claxxton is loved and cared for, try to keep willie from mauling him please. Thanks

Ill have you know Diane I don't make regrettable decisions and I have no regrets selling claxxton. I hope you enjoy him.

And two elderly people who can't learn or comprehend the most simplest of things.

No one sells their best dog, if I felt claxxton had qualities I wanted to keep I wouldn't have sold him.

I don't have space for the lesser quality dog. Smart dog and sweet dog but Claxxton is very ugly as far as quality in confirmation goes.

Glad you like and proud of him

Enjoy claxxton, but keep running your mouth Diane and if I ever cross your path your going to be veryt sorry.

I'm going to be traveling all over Cali for shows and the way you talk about me online I'm going to have a lot to say to you when we meet up.

How does a bunch of people talking about me online stop me from doing anything I want? Haha!

This is a dog she openly advertised as a quality stud dog.  Guess she changed her mind.  Says she did not like the female pups Claxxton produced.  That gets to the right person & she is going to rip your head off.  Ritzler was gorgeous!

• It is rewarding to see Danielle step up to the plate & take on her own battles, rather than someone she co-owns a dog with. 

She marketed Claxxton as a stud for how long, she sold him to me a quality stud and quality show.  Now she admits she didn't think he is good at either.  Just more of the type of person she is and how she does business. 

Leave my dog alone!!!  Leave out litter alone!!!  STAY OUT OF MY PHOTO BUCKET!!!  Get your own life, outside the BT world perferable.

• sonicblue23 is jessica rosolowski not me. Dozer is jessica's dog. Co-owned by me
    She left that comment, not myself. Because you have ellie and dozer in your album and those are not your dogs
  • Again, I know I don't know the whole story and never will, but I still don't believe that two wrongs make a right. This is a public forum, so nonmembers can still read what's posted. Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence, sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. I think this discussion is a very valuable tool for anyone looking for a reputable breeder, simply google Danielle's name and this information pops up, or zerlett kennels in a pedigree. I don't think that posting about an assumption that SonicBlue was Danielle was a wise choice, it ended up upsetting Jessica and it's probably entertaining Danielle, and I don't think that entertaining Danielle is something that you or anyone else wants to do.
  • As we say downeast. "Oh mylanta"
  • I do wish she would stay off my phone.  Threats!  Brought it on yourself dear.

edited December 2013
    As much as I'd like to report that Daniele Charlet has dropped off the radar after shutting down her website and hiding due to countless reports of serious infractions she's inflicted upon her dogs and other people it's been circulating through social media that she has decided to take on a new alias in order to continue breeding and raising her Bull Terriers without others finding out her past history and true character.

She is now going by the name "Danielle Cherry" and has a new facebook page called "Dreams With Dogs."  This is her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DreamswithDogs

It shocks me that she manages to get "Friends" on facebook. However, most are from outside the country and have no idea who the real Danielle Charlet is. The others are either too ignorant to look into the authenticated acts of cruelty to animals and misappropriation of dogs or they too have No heart and pride within the breed.
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited December 2013

Charlatan

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Charlatan (disambiguation).

"Swindler" redirects here. For other uses, see Swindler (disambiguation).

Pietro Longhi: The Charlatan, 1757

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.

The word comes from French charlatan,
    a seller of medicines who might advertise his presence with music and
    an outdoor stage show. The best known of the Parisian charlatans was Tabarin, who set up a stage in the Place Dauphine, Paris in 1618, and whose commedia dell'arte inspired skits and whose farces inspired Molière. The word can also be traced to Spanish; charlatán, an indiscreetly talkative person, a chatterbox. Ultimately, etymologists trace "charlatan" from either the Italian ciarlare, to prattle; or from Cerretano, a resident of Cerreto, a village in Umbria, known for its quacks.[1]

In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • edited December 2013
    Trying to follow this thread is upsetting.  I couldn't read all of it, but it is extremely concerning what is going on in the dog breeding world.  What in the world do you think would happen to this breed if there weren't people like Steve & Julie and Craig & Terri? 

How can people get away with this stuff?

My head hurts after reading some of this, and I'm disgusted.  However, I'm relieved that I'm on the waitlist for a puppy that I know will be a great representation of this breed.  There needs to be some beefing up of coming down hard on people if they are manipulating registrations. 

• Unfortunately this is why rescuers have their hands full with unwanted dogs at least the ones she hasn't put down for no reason anyway. I'm not a hateful person but I'm learning.....
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Thank you for the kind words Exciled.  Steve is political correct and puts the thoughts to words.  I unfortunately am straight to the point.  When we say we love our dogs and they are part of our family, we mean it.  Not being at a million Dog Shows, I can still see those owners that do it entirely for the prestigue and money.  Their dogs stay in kennels for the entire time.  Only to come out for their show. To talk to some in general conversation, makes you wish it were "raining". 
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • edited April 2015
    I am thankful I saw this blog. I need to share with everyone what I have found in regards to Danielle, as this was a flare gun of a warning. She is VERY active on a Facebook page, Indianapolis Ohio, and Kentucky bull terriers or something like that. A Bullie my wife and I adopted as a retiree of show passed away due to cancer- my wife was at a loss. She contacted Danielle via Facebook because she "seemed to know so much" and said she wanted to look into getting a dog. Danielle was very kind and said a refundable deposit in a litter she was breeding for the spring. LONG story short- NO LITTER. We told her we wanted our deposit back as we had no puppy. She made up several contingencies that she never mentioned before. I spoke with her- called her by her real name, besides "Danielle Cherry" and she went nuts. Changed her tune and gave us the deposit back she said she wouldn't. Now this is the kicker- SHE CHANGED HER NAME AGAIN. It's now DANIELLE GROOMER. Beware. Don't even.
    edited April 2015
    Groomer, Schmoomer,... a leopard never changes its spots.... Glad you got whole... I am sure others haven't.  There will always be some dark corner in the alleyway that she can hide out and prey on the good intentions of the innocent.

Wow, that was a long gap without anyone commenting on her... Dec 2013 until now...she must have found a really dark corner.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
    The last time I heard from her (which was through a nasty facebook message) she said she longer liked the Bull Terrier breed and remarked about how stupid of dogs they were. I was hoping she was getting out of the breed but apparently she's still up to wicked ways.

post.JPG
    261 x 283 - 25K
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    I never knew that was her real name.... I guess one is destined to consistently "Burn Bridges", with such a handle.
    She actually uses that Facebook name to simply stir problems with others. She has several alias's but tries hard to never mention her real name because she knows people within the Bull Terrier community have nothing but disgust for her.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    edited May 2015
    I just heard from someone on facebook about a breeder to be cautious about. The facebook name was Danielle Groomer. I had a look and guess who it was?  I don't think I need to tell you all who it was.

Geez, how many names is she going to use?  [-X

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • OMG she strikes again is there nothing that can be done to stop this woman I looked up the previous name she was under a few weeks ago and found nothing I thought she wanted nothing to do with EBT breed any more or was she trying to make people think that .
  • Daniell has apparently located one of my friends in Las Vegas.  This is an email she sent him yesterday.  She is going by the alias of Burnett Bridges. Email she is using is listed below. 

I know who Claxxton is, I was his previous owner. I sold him because he was not a good dog conformation wise for dog shows. Hes a small male at 55 pounds and recently developed a terrible OCD of spinning in his new home he also had a strong disdain for other intact males which I didn't like in his personality and not easy to show a dog growling at all the other males, otherwise he was a very smart and well behaved dog. Claxxtons genetic predisposition to spin I noticed passed on to both his female pups that I had from my bitch so I placed them both in pet homes only and removed the line completely from any breeding program I may have in the future. Truth is, I'm not a breeder I have one female but I am not having a litter for a LONG time, but I enjoy showing, unlike other breeders out there, having litters left and right, especially in NC. The mother of the puppy "Willy" is a very aggressive bitch with severe OCD her self, she carries rocks in her mouth and her teeth are all worn down from it. The breeder Diane admits the male is a compulsive spinner but continues to breed from him. Had I known he was going to spin in his new home, I would have had him neutered as a dog with spinning obsession should not be bred from , but he hadn't spun in my home for over a year and a half, since he was just a small puppy, we thought we had confidently broke him of the habit. I don't know much about your female bull terrier, but being the mother came from bullies of NC I wouldn't be the slightest bit interested in her. They do not produce show quality dogs. If you would like to talk on the phone my number is 741-7805 my name is danielle, this is my alternative email that I use because my other collects spam. I welcome you to my home to meet my bullies and how they live.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:26 PM, Burnett Bridges <burningbridges2013@yahoo.com> wrote:
    This is a photo of my male and my female.
    The male is 87 pounds at 10 months of age
  • I have no idea why this was in my 'Leave Comment', but after reading it I decided to go ahead & post.  I have no intentions of defending anything this low life said about our boy Claxxton.  Claxxton got too hot for her, as she did not ever pay for him. Plus she was caught falsifying puppy records with AKC. 
    She's not very creative with her new names on fb.  Really?  Danielle Groomer.  That's because her job now is grooming dogs.  She moved to Ohio.  I discovered recently her friend from Las Vegas has also relocated to Ohio.  Brandy Coady.  For those of you that remember 'Gus', the puppy Danielle purchased at the same time she sold Claxxton to us.  Gus has turned up as the leading Stud in Brandy Coady's new Kennel.  Danielle did tell us that she would 'co-own' her new male puppy Gus.  Little did I know it was Brandy.  So, Danielle does still have ties within the Bull Terrier world, through Gus in Brandy's kennel.  I just thought it was interesting.  As Brandy told us that ALL her & her Husband's dogs were NOT co-owned.  (Brandy bought a puppy from us some time ago.  That puppy did die, from eating part of a toy.)

1. www.topnotchbullterriers.com
    Brandy Coady - Top Notch Bull Terriers.jpg
    1131 x 900 - 112K
    Gus.png
    710 x 546 - 945K
  • I remember her getting gus when I was on here a while back and I can also remember she never actually went and bought him she sent someone else to get him as if they had known the puppy was going to her then she would not have been aloud to have him I think there was a text that got put on here about her laughing etc that she had managed to get gus but it was a long time ago this women will never stop I'm glad Claxton is doing well I can remember when u first got him Diane I also remember her posting all videos of gus as a pup on utube which she later removed and anything else she put up no comments could be attached to it .
    edited May 2015
    It never ceases to amaze me the scorn poor Danielle has for me. :))  She will go to her grave so bitter and mad that I exposed the nasty truth in regard to her character as well as the way she raises (or temporarily raises) her dogs.

One thing I can say, Danielle does in fact know that none of my puppies are provided Full Registration to breed unless they are in co-ownership contract with me. There is only a handful of my Bullies out there with co-ownership and full rights and I remain in complete contact with all of them. Danielle also knows she's doesn't have a prayer that would enable any chance of her involved in any way shape or form with a Bull Terrier from my bloodline.

Her mention of showing vice breeding is a blatant lie and I think we all know it. Sadly, Danielle has no clue what a Show Quality Bull Terrier would even look like and she lacks any form of dedication to devote to showing.

It's obvious Danielle will forever be condemning Claxxton and putting him down for reasons of OCD or aggression. However, in her small brain she actually knows it was her that caused those problems not Diane. As far as I know Claxxton doesn't have these issues any longer now that he's been in a proper home. Am I correct on this statement Diane?

Diane - If you received this email from a friend of yours and they are under the impression that their Bull Terrier came from us you may want to inform him or her that either their Bull Terrier didn't come from us or they do NOT have full registration rights for breeding. I'm far to anal with my bloodlines to make mistakes that would allow inappropriate future breedings especially to breeders like Danielle.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    edited May 2015
    Oh! Come on now!!! We all know that Daniele does win awards!  She gets about 10 Pinocchio's every time she "shows" (up).
  • Steve, I have no idea what 'email' you are referring to.  Although, I have seen more than one litter claiming one of your boys as Stud. I believe they posted on your page. Yes, they were with limited registration.  I do not open emails unless I know them.  So, I would have to be approached via fb.  

Daniell has apparently located one of my friends in Las Vegas.  This is an email she sent him yesterday.  She is going by the alias of Burnett Bridges. Email she is using is listed below. 

I was referring to the email you mentioned in your post above stating your friend received a recent email from Danielle. Within the email message it mentions your friend telling Danielle her Bull Terriers mother came from Bullies of NC.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    It would be so nice if Danny the Groomer ( new hour, new name) won the Lottery... She would never have any money by any other means, but that would mean you could encourage a " split the reward" type attorney to sue Danny for slander and tortious business interference, Steve.... You'd get a million or two.
  • Just checked her out seems for someone who didn't want any more ebt she still has a few around her also come across a photo of gus in September 2014 and a guy asked if she was still selling gus so looks like she was hoping to move him on if she hasn't already.
  • This makes my head hurt.
    8-|
    It doesn't make my head hurt but it makes my blood boil knowing all the wicked things Danielle has done to her Bull Terriers as well as the people she has ripped off and lied to. Obviously a person this despicable to the breed we all love and respect should be exploited so others are forewarned. 

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • edited May 2015
    It makes probably everyone on this forum's blood boil along with you.  Sadly, It's not like this is a very expansive breed with many breeders and puppies.  Even just a handful of liars, cheaters, and people breeding dogs without a moral compass can be a huge blow for this breed. 

When people search for puppies currently, those puppy finder sites pop up, then the general public goes where that takes them.  Hopefully, search engines will bring people to this thread and link to the new comments with her new names.  It does make me very upset that she's attacking you and your dogs.  I love my BT that we got from Bullies of NC, and he's a stunning BT in both conformation and temperament. 

Wish there were stricter registration standards or legislation to crack down on breeding of all sorts of pets.  Even though I write that, it would still be almost impossible to enforce.  The only thing that can help is exposing the unethical breeders and future owners to dig, dig, dig into the backgrounds of people they're buying a living, breathing puppy from.  Steve, you make it very easy for someone to learn about your dogs.  There's people (like me) that have been on your waitlist for years, which means you don't have litters popping up left and right and are breeding for quality.  That says a lot, and anyone that does love this breed (like me) appreciates it.

• Immediately after writing my last comment, I went googling a few things.  There are sites that you can get a puppy the next day, and delving just a little deeper, there are pictures of the adult dogs from various, random breeders, and even without going into the conformation of the dogs, there were open sores, filthy fur, and flooring or outdoor areas that look worse than my recycling bin.  If I put in broken down Amazon boxes that I'm recycling into a bin that looks better than someone's "kennel" that they're housing their dogs and puppies, then HOW are people buying dogs from places like the ones that came up on random BT puppy searches? 
  • It sickens me to and looking at people on her fb they all think she fantastic poor people have been sucked in by her she's now has a kind of poodle dog which she stated is much easier to train than the ebt breed she can be seen for what she is fb can make things go world wild ;) everyone on here knows how dedicated steve is to the ebt breed like no other I know and yes @exiled it's untrue how ebt are for sale on the Internet people that can deliver next day have to be puppy farms it's sickening .
  • Saw someone on an ad yesterday trying to''rehome'' a EBT,4 yr old by saying how he'll keep you amused for hours with the ''hilarious ''way he spins or paces the same path round the garden!! Soo sad :((
    That is sad. many months ago I seen a post on Facebook where someone took a photo of their Bullie chasing its tail and the caption was "I trained my Bull Terrier to spin around at 100mph."

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Well gus was definitely up for rehoming saw it with my own eyes September 2014 why would u get dogs to sell them on .
  • It never ceases to amaze me how people can be so stupid and unaware,Solo is my first EBT but I can assure you I did months of research on the breed before I knew firstly that an EBT was what I wanted ,secondly I would be a good owner and thirdly I could cope,no matter what(I've decided that I am more stubborn than a bullie) not only did I look into their fantastic unique side but also their problems.i have to say that spinning is something that strikes fear into my heart after reading some truly heart breaking stories.when Solo was in heat recently I tried her with those doggie diapers,I only gave her 10 mins and she kept chasing her own arse to get at them,that was enough for me,even though she had a legitimate reason for doing it I was taking no chances,I decided I'd rather follow her round for 3 weeks with a mop and bucket. ^#(^
  • I would do the same @Gypsy123 people do not realise the damage spinning does to a ebt heart breaking .
  • @bigbear1tracey the comment about a puppy the next day was part of the site name, like it was a clearinghouse for just about anyone to sell their puppies.  Plenty of people do get a puppy the next day, so no offense was meant about that, it was just the number of sites that include some sort of thing in their kennel or site names that make you feel almost like while you're looking at the puppies on the site, you can imagine a guy with a megaphone screaming "Hey, you want a puppy NOW? No problem!  We got one for ya right over here"

Every now and then, Rodney will get an itch or something that will lead to tail chasing, and it is stopped instantly.  He gets maybe two or three circles and it's over.  Glad that's becoming more common that people know to not let it happen, to stop it every single time.  All it takes is sort of standing next to them and stroking their fur for a few seconds.  We just tell him our garden variety stop command of "uh-uh-uh" and he will stop.

• That sounds terrible @Gypsy123 I wish these people could be stopped but all the time people buy they will continue to sell puppies no offence was taken sweetie sophie sometimes does the same with her tale if she has a itch but it's stopped too straight away .
    edited June 2015
    After 64 years on this green & blue orb, naturally I have become accustomed to the many f*****g idiots there are on this planet..... In fact, for the most part, it hardly amazes or bothers me much, any longer... especially since the percentage of idiots has been mushrooming out of control. It only really bothers me when these ******g idiots are involved with EBT's  Leave our breed alone, morons.
  • I was surprised to see she is an admin on a bull terrier site as she has repeatedly bashed the breed on her personal page. Thinks they are incredibly stupid and have too many health/neurological problems. She supposedly wants nothing more to do with them. BTW she still has 2 females, not one. Seems she still wants to breed.
    It's all about money for her. She has never even raised a Bull Terrier into old age. Hell, she hasn't even kept one dog for more than a few years before either selling it, dropping it off at a shelter, or euthanizing it. She'll certainly breed them though if it puts a few dollars in her pocket.

I pray she gets away from the Bull Terrier breed. She does not have the intelligence, time, or financial capability to care for one properly. I would not trust her with a Goldfish.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Looks like she's getting into olde English bull dogs now from what I've seen.