547 x 488 - 59K
  • 6 weeks
    image.jpg
    310 x 320 - 26K
  • 7/8 weeks here
    image.jpg
    905 x 749 - 161K
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Man, he is some heart thief... bet you that he is going to grow into a killer (romantically speaking of course)... Is he still around 8/9?... how are his ears coming along?
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Hi mate he is round about 12 weeks now his ears were up but he is teething so they have went down and breeder says his bigger puppies ears usually do that but once they have been up they will always come back up but I will take them by next week if there not back up
  • Father to my puppy at 18 month in this picture
    image.jpg
    315 x 252 - 29K
  • Grandfather to my puppy
    image.jpg
    338 x 246 - 39K
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Great looking sire and grandsire. Any photos of the mother?

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Mother
    image.jpg
    703 x 500 - 91K
  • Mums brother
    image.jpg
    720 x 540 - 128K
    Great looking Bull Terriers!

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Great looking Bull Terriers!

They are top class mate there breeder wins most shows in uk just now as you can see the dogs are very good specimens
  • Stunning pup!  Can't wait to see pictures as he grows and starts winning championships. 
    I know many of the reputable UK breeders. What was the kennel/bloodline name of your breeder? Please show us your puppies pedigree.

I actually have a few Bull Terriers with English bloodlines. My first Bull Terrier from England from was a female named Bannon that was sired by CH Penbray's Play to the Devil.

Bannon1.jpg
    436 x 343 - 69K
    Bannon2.jpg
    720 x 471 - 145K
    UKC_Pedigree.jpg
    2324 x 1634 - 353K
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    One of my Males, "Nitro",  is from Poland but all his bloodlines are from England. He picked his champion titles in England and Poland. You may recognize some of the Bloodlines within his pedigree if you're familiar with the top breeders in UK.

Nitro, custom.jpg
    588 x 434 - 222K
    Illustrated Pedigree - CH Resident Evil Hexeside.JPG
    848 x 530 - 105K
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • My dogs pedigree is emred bull terrier
    Which I see is also in some of your dogs line they are doing very well in uk show ring just now my dogs site is emred devil spy and also has emred huntsman in his line which was a very successful dog who my puppy roman resembles so hopefully my pup has the potential to turn out well
  • That should read my dogs sire is emred devils spy not site lol don't know how to edit my post
  • Stunning pup!  Can't wait to see pictures as he grows and starts winning championships. 

Thanks just hope he turns out happy and healthy lol
    edited March 2015
    My dogs pedigree is emred bull terrier

@Roman - I was hoping you'd grace us with sharing your Bull Terriers pedigree. Emred's last litter was in 2008.     :-??

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • No doubt he will be happy and healthy.  Absolutely gorgeous.  I'd be hugging him and playing with him all day.  He looks like he has a good temperament in the pictures.
  • My dogs pedigree is emred bull terrier

So as I get it back from kennel club from change of ownership I will and emred last litter was never in 2008. !!!!!!
    So no idea where u got that information from Russell breeds his dogs regular so hopefully you aren't going by an outdated website ? Also emred just won the regents trophy in febuary which I assume you know what that is

@Roman - I was hoping you'd grace us with sharing your Bull Terriers pedigree. Emred's last litter was in 2008.     :-??

• No doubt he will be happy and healthy.  Absolutely gorgeous.  I'd be hugging him and playing with him all day.  He looks like he has a good temperament in the pictures.

Thanks again he is a great pup from great stock although sounds like someone on this thread doesn't believe me haha aw well
    Ps not you mate
    @Roman - Why wouldn't I believe that your Bull Terrier came from good stock? If you tell me he's 12 weeks old and weighs 22 lbs or comes from Emred's in England while you're in Scotland then I have no reason to doubt you mate. When you mentioned going back to your breeder next weekend to inquire about his ears I thought to myself, "geez that's a long trip out of country for a quick visit." But hey, who am I to doubt.

Nope, I wasn't going off an "outdated" website. Even their one and only website shows their last litter as 2008 and that website has the © in 2015. Oddly, even the Ingrus Pedigree site doesn't list anything coming from a female they own either. However, I've noticed they have conducted a few stud services for other breeders since then which I suspect may be where your puppy comes from.

Please don't be offended when I ask you questions Roman. I only ask questions to learn more about the EBT's from outside America. Take for example how you mentioning that you have to wait to receive your puppy's pedigree after it comes back from change of ownership. Here in America puppies would come with an "open" registry from AKC where there was no recorded ownership yet since the puppies were just born. This is actually how they do it in England too with KC registration which confuses me a bit.

To be honest I was thinking maybe just maybe what you were meaning to say is:
    • 22 kilograms not pounds
    • You did in fact purchase your puppy in Scotland from another breeder and the Sires bloodlines come from Emred but not the mothers. 

I could be wrong but usually I get lucky with my guesses or assumptions. Needless to say, I think your Bull Terrier puppy looks great but then again I love them all. I'd just hate for others to read your thread and start to wonder why their puppy isn't 22 pounds at 12 weeks old when the chances of having one at that weight are slim to none. 22 kilograms would be a more accurate weight for a 12 week old puppy.

Anyhow, I hope you continue sharing photos of your Bullie because we'd all love to how he progresses. Have you considered taping his ears and training them to stand? There are several discussions on that topic that I'm confident you'd find informative and it might save you the trip back to your breeder. Are you planning on showing him there in Scotland?

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • The reason I have to wait for pedigree is breeder wasn't selling puppy was being kept for himself so has to be changed over secondly never said I was taking dog back to breeder about ears said he told me his larger puppies ears don't stand to a little later and thirdly are you saying a 12 week old puppy should be 22kg since that's what you have written my dogs ears will be taped if they have to be mate but I think they will be fine but I won't take the chance
    And hopefully he will be good enough to show
  • Quick pic of him as I speak to you at 12 weeks lol
    image.jpg
    1728 x 1187 - 360K
    Maybe I misread your posts:
    .... but I will take them by next week if there not back up

Haha thanks mate already getting big 22lbs last time I weighed him

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • That was typo mate on iPhone tape that was meant to say and yeah 22lbs he is that is 10kg !
  • You said in your post that a 12 week old puppy should be 22kg you said that not me lol
  • It's like déjà vu.

The pedigree papers are really fun and interesting to see, especially if the puppy comes from well-known bloodlines.  Personally, I find it really wonderful to be able to look at the different characteristics that the puppies inherit...differences in head shape or body style...the genetics aspect of it is something I really enjoy.

If you have the pedigree, that would be really fun to look at Roman's pictures along with those of his parents and grandparents.

He looks solid.  Does he eat a kibble diet, or meat, or ??  Whatever he's eating, he looks great.  Curious to know when I have a puppy, would be interested to know what success others have had.
  • He is on raw food diet mate chicken,tripe,some beef as well about 75 to 80% meat 10% offal 10% veg etc it works well for him but every dog is different I suppose I think he will turn out well once he starts to exercise as well as he gets older he is my first bullie as I have said before my previous dogs were bullmastiff and rottie all my dogs before have always been raw eaters the percentages I quoted are all roughly I didn't think his weight was that heavy lol but from a puppy he has always been thick and strong same as his litters sister and brother it was a small litter of 3 I can post pics of them as well if anyone is interested
  • Also what type of weight etc is a male 12 week puppy usually
  • Some info of Puppy's sire
    image.jpg
    580 x 652 - 153K
    Oh ok, I understand now it was a typo and you meant to say kilograms. That makes more sense. I have an 82 lbs Male that was around 14 pounds at 12 weeks old. That's why I figured your pup at 25 lbs might turn out to be a 200 pounder. :D

I'm not trying to be confrontational with you Roman so there's no need to be so defensive. I just like to learn about other bloodlines. In your case I'm actually well aware of the Emred bloodline as you probably noted from the pedigree of my female Bannon that came from Penbray's. It's a good bloodline and one to be proud of. There are many good bloodlines in UK. To be honest I much prefer the bloodlines in UK over the wide majority here in the states which is why most of my Bullies come from bloodlines outside USA. My goal years back was to add volume to some of the UK lines I really liked by adding Lionheart lines to them which proved to be very rewarding. Since then I have added the Quintenhill and Moonflower lines with my own and I'm developing Bullies which emulate the look, character, and health that appeal to me.

The only reason I inquired about the pedigree of your Bull Terrier was that I didn't realize you had your puppy flown in from England to you over there in Scotland. When I seen your post stating you were going to visit your breed next weekend I figured they were local and didn't think you'd be flying over there to ask them a few questions. Sorry about my mistake. 

To answer your question about the "average" weight of a 12 week old puppy they usually range from about 10-15 pounds. So 22 kilograms would be correct. However 22 pounds would be about twice as big as the average and from the photos of your puppy I just wasn't seeing a 22 pounder.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • No problem pal I actually drive to pick my puppy up after a few visits as my home in Scotland was only 200 miles away roughly from where breeder in England is
  • What weight and height would you feel is ideal
    Looking at his photos he looks like he at a perfectly normal height and weight and I would guess it to be's around 12 or 13 pounds. Based on the size of the parents I'm confident he'll be a normal height and weight for a standard Bull Terrier. Did you start taping his ears?

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • What's your thoughts on this I was always led to believe that if the ears were up before then have went down as I assume he is teething they would always go back up or do you think why take the chance and just tape them also he has good bone % etc in his meals so would there be any point adding Knox gelatine or would that be overkill
    I prefer just to be proactive about it and tape the ears just to help get them up earlier when it's much easier. This way there's no worries later down the line in the event one or both become problematic. Yes, I would add the Knox to his food as well. I don't think it would take long at all to train his ears to stand. Just put the tape on for one day and see how long they stay up afterwards. In the event one or both fall just repeat the process. It's better to do it now vice later when he'll be older and the ears will be harder to train not to mention he will become more stubborn about keeping the tape on.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I think i probably just give them a tape then as no harm I suppose what type of tape so u suggest so as to minimise hair removel

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Cheers that's the one I watched lol if one ear goes back down and one stats up should you re tape both again
    Yes, tape them both because you need to bridge both ears anyhow in order to train them to point up not out.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • No problem mate what type of dosage for the Knox also what's the idea of cottage cheese
    The Knox normally comes in little Sachets... Sprinkle half a one on each meal.  (about half a tablespoon) The Cottage Cheese (low fat better)... is for the calcium content.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • The Knox normally comes in little Sachets... Sprinkle half a one on each meal.  (about half a tablespoon) The Cottage Cheese (low fat better)... is for the calcium content.

No problem pal would he not be getting enough calcium etc from the bone content in his meat
    edited March 2015
    I don't know how much bone content is possibly in that little tike's meat, or how much of such meat he is getting daily, but it'd probably need to be half a cow to equate the amount of calcium he'd pick up in a few good servings of cottage cheese.  When our kids are small, and need an ear boost, we give them about three good table spoonfuls (that why it needs to be low fat) of cottage cheese, every morning with a 1/2 cup of kibble for breakfast.  Nowadays they get the same, but with the equivalent amount of low fat greek yoghurt.
  • I don't know how much bone content is possibly in that little tike's meat, or how much of such meat he is getting daily, but it'd probably need to be half a cow to equate the amount of calcium he'd pick up in a few good servings of cottage cheese.  When our kids are small, and need an ear boost, we give them about three good table spoonfuls (that why it needs to be low fat) of cottage cheese, every morning with a 1/2 cup of kibble for breakfast.  Nowadays they get the same, but with the equivalent amount of low fat greek yoghurt.

No problem lol I will give him a little and see how it goes
  • I don't know how much bone content is possibly in that little tike's meat, or how much of such meat he is getting daily, but it'd probably need to be half a cow to equate the amount of calcium he'd pick up in a few good servings of cottage cheese.  When our kids are small, and need an ear boost, we give them about three good table spoonfuls (that why it needs to be low fat) of cottage cheese, every morning with a 1/2 cup of kibble for breakfast.  Nowadays they get the same, but with the equivalent amount of low fat greek yoghurt.

Is cottage cheese of for dogs only I was told not to give my last dogs it but they weren't bullies lol