Skip to content

Apollo, the life of a spoiled English Bull Terrier puppy

Comments

• Lol well u take lovely photos of your handsome boy.
  • My camera is my most prized possession. My husband bought it for me on our 10th anniversary. He could shower me with diamonds but that camera would still out weigh them. I such a photography nerd!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think you for the compliment. :)
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Oh! So Apollo isn't THAT handsome then?? ... It's just lens tricks?? ^:)^
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • edited June 2013
    Apollo is way handsome-r than Underdog, smarter than Lassie, braver than Scooby Doo, and talks more than Snoopy!  =))
  • I was going to ask you when I saw you next if you were from Philly.  Rocky/Apollo.  Glad you are close to see him grow in person.
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • Sure am Craig. I miss my family but not the area itself. Too busy and the people are too rude. I enjoy slow country living much better!!
    Apollosmoma!... I take it from this comment; "Apollo is way handsome-r than Underdog, smarter than Lassie, braver than Scooby Doo, and talks more than Snoopy!  =))"..  . that you don't love him at all!!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Nope not at all! He doesn't lay with us for an hour in bed before we go to sleep. He doesn't eat better than we do. He doesn't have more toys than my kids. He never snuggles with mommy on the couch for an afternoon Nap. He doesn't own 2 beds or get 5 thousand kisses a day. Nope, don't love him at all...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :P
  • Well I for one can't stand mine!!!! ;)
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • I know Leslie, they're just terrible. :^o
  • Nobody should have one they should just givem all to me..... :)
    I know they are just the most terrerribble of creatures aren't they..??.. Now go find me different website about another breed where the owners are just so much mold-able putty in the dogs' hands!
  • Their isn't no such site because theirs no love like English Bull Terrier love :D
    big Amen!
  • Apollo, 26 lbs @ 13 weeks. Didn't get a weight last week. So far it's been an adventure, but at least it's the fun kind. We are getting SO much better on the leash and will actually walk now. He still eats everything he sees and that lead to a crazy belly ache Tuesday night. When we were outside for a potty break Apollo decided to eat a centipede. That made for an eventful night of vomiting! :-& He was much better by morning. Hucklebutting is a must multiple times a day, daily.  Laps around the couch are his favorite! When we need to expend that energy we play a round of Frisbee in the yard. He's such a joy to have around the house. He's my little snuggle bunny. I don't know what I would do without this little punk! >:D<
    _DSC4902.JPG
    2144 x 1424 - 808K
    _DSC4909.JPG
    2144 x 1424 - 901K
    _DSC4899.JPG
    2144 x 1424 - 843K
  • He is a super cute punk!!!!!!
    Okay, you can send Marco's "brother" back over now... I told you you could only borrow him for 13 weeks!
  • Philsergeant, you can borrow Apollo when he decides to hucklebutt at midnight. I think he wore down a circle in the rug!! Hahahaha!!!
  • Lmao sophie goes crashing into everything sooo funny .
  • I got lamanent floors and my couch has been know to go sliding on numerous occasions :-))
  • I also have no nicknacks left between the dogs and kid...... ^#(^
  • We went to the vet today. Apollo weighed in at 23 pounds. I also took the Certifect back with me. The vet was nice enough to exchange the 2 I had for Advantix II. He tried to talk me into keeping it, but I explained I had pulled 5 ticks off of him. When my Cleo was here on Advantix we had no problems. Leslie, that funny about your couch. Poor Apollo had problems getting a grip on the hard wood when we brought him home.
  • Its almost like a treadmill when they take off on laminate floors.  Too funny.

• Haha, yes! We call it "the Scooby Doo".
  • Hehe he is so precious. Love that one little ear flop. I'm sad that I missed that phase. She was 10 weeks when I got her with ears pointing straight to the sky!
  • I swear sometimes I feel like that Looney Toon Elmyra! I just want to live him and kiss him and squeeze him ALL DAY LONG!!!!! I can't wait for that other ear to shoot up.
  • Tape it.  Chris said you were yesterday.  Can't wait for him to come accross the creek for a visit.
  • We didn't tape it last night. I think Chris's butt was content on the couch. I'm sure he'll come home and do it tonight. We may have to swim across that creek soon if the dang rain doesn't stop!! We'll take him over there the next time we're together. I want to keep Apollo and Rocky familiar with each other. Steve, if you're reading this stop now....Lol.... Rocky found his way over here Saturday but walked right back. My kids yelled ROCKY!!!!! And went to go run outside. As long as we're not outside Rocky and Deuce will usually sniff around and walk right back home. If my kids walked out, he would have never went home and wound up grounded.HAHA! We have seen Apollo haul his booty and try and run over there too. I'm trying to set boundaries with him so he knows he can't pass a certain point. Sometimes though the temptation is too much. Especially if he hears Steve. You know you have a good breeder when the puppy still knows their voice and gets overly excited when he sees him!!!
  • I pictured the whole thing in my head.  Yep Rocky would have stayed forever and played with the kids.  Yes, Steve and Julie are awesome with the Bullies.  Jealous he has a puppy so close.
  • You know you guys can come over and see him whenever you want!!!
  • edited July 2013
    I need too.  Told Chris I want some photos of your front porch area.  Funny thing is he said he shoots first and asks questions later.  :O
  • LMAO, what questions! Cmon over Craig. Next BBQ over here.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    One of these days I plan on making a mailbox out on our road that's done in stone. Something nice vice the standard 4x4 and metal can. :P
    Too many projects with too little time!

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I have wanted one as well till I saw one down the road. It went in a million pieces. Car did not stop. But hey still want one.
  • Craig that rule only applies to door to door meat and cleaning product salesmen!! :) Why in the world do you want pics of the porch? Are you thinking about building one? Or is it for the stone work and the mailbox? Craig, I don't have your number.... but tomorrow we are bringing, jalapeno poppers, baked beans, buffalo chicken dip, triple chocolate cake, and cookies and cupcakes for the kids. Also pickedd up glow sticks for the kids, 2 pks of patriotic napkins and I will bring my card table. If You need anything else just let us know.
  • edited July 2013
     The little man is doing well. Took a ride with us today and was extremely excited about all the attention he got!! Just weighed his arse in at 27 lbs. He loves to sleep with us at night and loves it even more to lick our faces, armpits, ears and necks at 7 am! (We'll have to teach him what holidays are!) Still a joy to have in the house.
    _DSC4979.JPG
    2144 x 1424 - 829K
    _DSC4983.JPG
    2144 x 1424 - 820K
    _DSC4980.JPG
    2144 x 1424 - 833K
    edited July 2013
    Soooooo...??? Where's the video?,  teaser!
  • It wont let me upload because it's over size. I have to get the website site from Steve that shrinks it for me.
    edited July 2013
    Man, I can't believe how similar his marking are to Marco's.... His ears are standing up so nicely, Marco's one still droops.... taping again next week.  How old is he again? He is such a beauty!
  • He's 15 weeks and that ear just started standing up. We actually took the wrap off earlier than we wanted too because he scratched and twisted them so much the tape was just mangled up. Plus he gave himself a sore inside his ear. We've been giving him 2 pls of Knox everyday to help it out.
    What are 2 pls? If you look at the full on face of Marco here, and the full face shot of Apollo in the one you just uploaded... the yes tell the same story...
    20130607_153040.jpg
    1874 x 2246 - 1M
  • Sorry, stupid auto correct. 2 pks, as in packs. Lol! I love Marco' s little heart shaped nose!!!!!
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    There goes that Photoshop man again.... why didn't you make it a RED heart?
  • I just love him!!!!!!
  • Rocky outdid himself with your pup @apollosmama... Perfect markings
  • We moved here in August. I think the first time I saw Rocky was in September. When my female German shepherd passed in December Rocky started coming over more and more. The one day he sat with me on the porch, then hopped in the chair, shoved his nose in my armpit, fell asleep and started grunting. I say it a billion times, but Rocky was my therepy dog. When I was depressed and ready to breakdown in tears he always knew and he would always be here. He was content to let me wrap my arms around his neck and just let me sit there. I fell hard, looked at my husband and said "I want one". This from the person who said she would never own another dog. We even canceled a family vacation to the mountains so we could get Apollo instead. Well worth it! You are so right Atibacooper, Rocky and Makoa outdid themselves. I may be bias, but he is so perfect in every way. Personality and looks. And he is so stinkin' smart for his own (and my) good. That whole litter was outstanding!!!
    Yeah! I believe we need to change the name of this string to: Apollo-the-life-of-a-spoiled-NC-family!
  • It was ment to be @apollosmama .. That's a real touching story