Skip to content

California Life with a Bull Terrier

2»

Comments

• Today was another gorgeous day! Spent my day practicing loose lead confirmation with Taco (aka Lankák-Öre Critical Mass at Moonflower)
    image.jpg
    2560 x 1534 - 2M
    image.jpg
    1536 x 2050 - 1M
  • Love Tacos bully smile. Give him hugs from all of us.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Oh Taco is looking excellent! He's doing great with the show lead - No tension on that lead in the photo! He's going to be a stunning dog!

I haven't seen any recent posts from Lankák-Öre. Did the other puppies find homes?

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Taco is handsome!  What a cutie!
  • I've been trying to get him to follow me without the lead on, but every now and then he gets a bit distracted, lol! The hard part is getting him to stand properly without having to hand stack him.

I haven't seen her post on FB saying they've found homes, but I'm pretty positive they have because she is no longer sending updates about them. They are all gorgeous pups! I talk to one of his littermates on FB every now and then and it's nice to compare the two together.

Thank you @exiled, I'm proud of him (and my girls!)
  • Hey guys, I've been meaning to post Spud pulling me on my roller blades or skateboard and have done it many times but my phone broke. Also, just the other day a dog at the park bit my ankle and had to go to the hospital for it. The dog was submissive at first and letting me pet it but when I went to go leave with Spud it went for my ankle and broke skin pretty bad

Luckily the owners are taking full responsibility for medical bills and animal control has visited there house regarding their dog. I have no issues with the dog or owner but it was quite the scare and everything seems at this point like a non-issue and the owner is taking care of the dog from here on out.

I need a few days to heal and will get some pictures and video in.
  • Oh dear!  So sorry to hear that you got bitten, and it wasn't a little bite, either.  Ugh!  At least they're helping with the medical bills.  The stories I've heard of people or their dogs around here getting bitten don't usually end up with the owner taking responsibility.  Feel so bad that it happened to you.  Hope you're better soon, or at least well enough to post a video, lol.  :)