Skip to content

Help picking puppy! :)

2»

Comments

• Lucian is such a hunk!!! I would kick my husband out of bed to snuggle that big fella!!! Haha!! :D
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Just out of curiosity, what kennel are you getting him from?
  • @Boyda he's a mini but from Sunrise Mini Bulls.
  • edited September 2013
    Go with your gut...and I agree...you are over thinking. When Maya arrived at 10 weeks she was quite rambunctious with my 5 yr old grand baby. She would nip at her ankles, jump on her, and just be bothersome to her. Well, Maya is now just over 8 months and she and Ariana are best buds. Maya has learned and so has Ariana.

Just a few short months ago these pics would NEVER have been possible. Maya would have been all up in Ariana's hair and nipping at her ears.

love.jpg
    256 x 128 - 7K
  • Two very beautiful girls♥♥
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Thanks Leslie....fortunately neither one takes after me!  B-)
  • When I had a litter I was constantly sending pic's.  Some wanted pic's every day almost.  I was so excited with the litter, I was concerned I was sending too many pic's.  Your breeder should not be lazy about pic's or history on the parents.  I wanted to share.  They are my babies! ;)
  • The best is to find parents with the looks you want and the temperments that you want, then you have to choose the puppy that you want, which most of the time is the color/combination that you desire.  I am always telling people if your not sure wait till that 1 puppy stands out to you.  Don't settle because you want a puppy.  If your fortuneate enough to interact with the puppy there will be a quick bond.  After that it is how you train and what type of nutrition you feed your baby that will ultimately determine the outcome.
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC