Skip to content

Best breed.

edited August 2013 in Forum Member Photos
This probably goes without saying but the best feeling at the end of the day is either when your puppy sleeps by you using your foot as a pillow or when you hold him while he/she falls asleep in your arms.

Best pal ever.
image.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 3M
image.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 2M

Comments

• Little Stoge fell asleep in my arms last night... After a couple hours I laid him down on a blanket in his crate.

He was so dead to the world I found myself checking to make sure he was breathing!

Love the pics Soapskid!!!
  • I agree! I never truly knew puppy/dog love until we got stoeger! I don't know if we were lucky and got the smartest puppy ever or is they are all this smart. He loves to love!!
    And I agree! Great pics! He is adorable!
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    They just love to love... Ours kinda purr like cats when they cuddle to try and tell you how much they love... We told you you're in for the experience of your lives....just look at Soapskid up there... Do that get more beautiful than that?.... We'll talk about naughty later... Enjoy the moment now 8-}
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • I agree, it is a great feeling! I love how much love Selah gives... I don't ever want her to leave me :(
  • You guys got it dead on. Spud makes me happy every night. We just started his second set of obedience classes and he did great. It's getting better and better each week.