Skip to content

Bully Book fiction, have you read The White Wolf?

edited August 2013 in General

...by western author Max Brand? This is the most curious  softcover book  about Bull Terriers published about 1925/26 and I  ran into it years ago when I had my white Bullygirl Target and lived in Las Vegas.  I love books and  I spotted this little book in another section and as it was about a canine, picked it up. I collect books by Albert Payson Terhune(as I bet many dog lovers do whether we have collies or not)and I suspect I was looking for one of his at the time.

I think I might start a thead on what is the most wierd  fiction story about dogs you've ever  read!    This would be mine!

Sonja & Pumba

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Sonja, you are a world-of-information, it's too wonderful... I can't believe you are not the Internet itself... You must find a way to enable you to give us a constant stream of your wisdom .... ( I also cannot believe you grew up without electricity, but I similarly grew up without much of anything { for which I do not blame my parents} .. And believe that it gave me a great hunger for worldly things... Perhaps going without electricity would have made me perfect B-)
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.

• WHAT? Wisdom??? My family and friends would be LTAO if they read your nice post Phil! I am laughing right now! I cannot work any of the wonderful(I am told)devices that my very nice sons(east & west coasts) & my great Brother (in Vegas) have sent me over the last couple of years. I have a perfectly fine (??)GPS thingie that still sits in my Jeep unused 'cause I can't figure it out! I get lost at the drop of a hat and need a guide dog! My bro sent me a,... let me seeee... its a NOOK, and I can't work that either! I am still stuck on our lil handkerchief-sized ranch on the shoulder of MT Whitney, CA where I was raised. LOL

Guess I'll always be an analog country girl. LOL Pumba my tripod ACD went to see his Doc yesterday, . Xrays etc and is on a new anti inflammatory med now and I am hoping it will help him get around better so he and Brooklyn can have a bit of fun when she arrives on Sunday. Trying to not get too excited as her owner is a dysfunctional overly emotional person with a son the same way. So, hopeful here.

Thanks for the nice words Phil! Sonja & Pumba in OR