Skip to content

Hi! I am new and from Oregon!

edited July 2013 in General

Looks like I will be getting a Bullykid for the first time in many years. Adopting a cute brindle girl named Brooklyn! I am laughing at admin as he has used a pix I sent him for my page. ROFL! That pix is "Quicksilvers Right On Target" from Quicksilver BT's in San Jose, CA. She was a trip that girl and I Iost her in !994.    So, I am happy to once more be in the Bullyworld and hope to get to know all of you as time goes on when my old Dinosaur Dial UP and my old puter will let me.

Thank  you Steve!    Sonja  in Cottage Grove, OR out in the woods on the Willamette River

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Success, you're on the Forum and I can assure you others will be happy to interact. I'm excited to see future photos of Brooklyn and I commend you for adopting a Bullie in need of a forever home!

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Welcome!! :)
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Welcome! cannot wait for you to bring home your new baby and show us all some photos
  • You say San Jose, CA! That's actually where I live? I've never heard of Quicksilver, can you tell me more?
  • Hey, I'm not far from San Jose, Ca.  :-O
  • Like I said there's not many BT's in the area. I've only seen one at Spud's daycare on the picture wall but we haven't crossed paths yet. I do have him going to the Morgan Hill and Gilroy area for training.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Welcome Sonja.. We are happy for you and look forward to sharing your news, stories, pictures and tribulations ... Please give us joy and ask us anything you like!!!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Hello Sonja! How old is lil Brooklyn??
    I think Sonja's dial up internet connection may be still dialing up. :-??

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Hey! I made it!!! LOL Sometimes it hard. Brooklyn is 13 months old and I understand she is real spoiled Pill of a girl from her owner who runs the h ousehold and beats up on the other Bullykid there. Another female, not a good idea!   The nice lady is a softie and we all know where that leads with a dominant Bully! The date is set when I meet her for the first time, Aug 11th. I am really excited!

I am trying to answer questions here so being I am a dunce be kind. LOL.....Soapskid, Quicksilver BT's in San Jose. Just GOOGLE their website and you'll see. Very active showing, obedience and love. Wonderful people!

Thanks for all of the wecomes! I'll try and learn how to post pix's as soon as I can. I already have some cute ones of Brooklyn. Of course NO Bully takes a bad picture! LOL

Thanks everyone! Bully's Rule!  Sonja in Cottage Grove, OR

edited August 2013
    Sonja, we are here, waiting with bated breath!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Hi! Just wanted to see if I could get back on as my last post was a nightmare to deal with. Oh for a  faster computer! LOL 

The nice lady who owns the bully girl "Brooklyn" and the Rescue rep are bringing this bullykid to me  and Pumba to  meet.  So that will be a fun day. We will naturally meet OFF of my property(I insist!), take the two dogs for a lil walk(Pumba cannot walk very far)and then we'll keep Brooklyn on a long line and let her explore the place. I am so looking forward to this! Been bombarding them with questions about her and I expect they are sick of me now! But hey, I've been a life long Vet Tech(well almost! ) so want to know things!

Thanks for being patient with me and my old, slow dial-up! Sonja and Pumba in Cottage Grove, OR

• PS I tried to attach a file but got all messed up. I expect because this old system can't do it. I'll try again with a smaller file and see if it works for practice.

Thanks! Sonja and Pumba
    doc
    doc
    TIPS ON TRAINING PUPPIES AND NEW DOGS.doc
    Sonja,  I have just noticed two things.
    1) Your thumbnail picture IS THE BEST!,,, it's fabulous
    2) If that's any example, I am most disappointed that you haven't uploaded any other pictures,,,,, common' man! show us!
    O:-)
  • Hee, Hee! I am flying under false colors! Steve had to hold my hand(impressive, as I am way out here in the West! LOL)and tug me through everything! So he is the one who posted the pix of Target for my avatar. Is that what its called? I have just tried a pix of me on that sub forum for posting pix's but it did not load. So, I will punt and make the pix file smaller and try again!

Oh, are you talking about a pix of my new Bullykid who is coming? Brooklyn? Did that really work???? I have trouble as this puter freezes right in the jmiddle of things, then I have to go to another website, then come back here. So, If you lose me that is what has happened.

I was raised without electricity ,so me and this digital stuff fight all the time! Thanks Phil

Sonja & Pumba in OR
  • LOL Sonja.  At least you have the right attitude.  At first if you don't succeed, try try again.  I think I have the pic's ok but I still can't upload a video.  And I really, really want to.  Gonna get my Nephew to help me tomarrow.  I may need to 'upgrade' with AT&T to get the speed necessary for upgrades.  Don't ya just hate those 'upgrades'?

• Oh man! If I only had UPGRADES! I just have old phone lines way out here. That's OK... I can click on something and go out and play with the dog, water the plants etc, then come back in and see if the page has loaded! sigh.... I am lucky I think that I can do this at all!
    I just figured out that when this puter freezes up on the forum (AARRGGHHHH!!!!) if I find REFRESH, it will get me going again! Hmmmm. The last post I tried, it posted twice. Dang! I'll learn though. Like you said, just keep trying!

Have a great week! Sonja & Pumba

• SOAPSKID(love your pix of your furkid!). Did you find QUICKSILVER BT's in San Jose, Brent & Jeanna Ruppel?
    I don't miss the days of dial up internet. Sonja - I don't know how you do it. I wouldn't have the patience to wait for any page to load up. ~X(

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com

• I Just click on a site and go out with my dog, water the garden, bird watch...you know. LOL OK, OK, Yes, I do grind my teeth a lot! grrrrrr.....

Sonja and Pumba