Skip to content

But I don't want to go to bed!

badbad
edited July 2013 in Forum Member Photos

We have a nightly routine where he'll get some snuggle time on my bed before he gets kenneled. Well, every time I tried to put him to bed this is what happened lol  Gotta love my lazy bum of a bully :D

Comments

• It sure looks like it would be easier to move a ton of bricks, haha!
  • He slept on the bed didn't he!!!!!
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Lol, after my hoops game and dog park visit Spud will get a bath and be able to sit on my bed tonight. He's spoiled this week since he graduated puppy school and is moving to adult school next week. I even gave him half a banana this morning and he's still looking for more where his bowl normally resides.
  • Ton of bricks is right!! Haha! It's amazing what that face does to help them get what they want!! ;)
  • Ha!  Claxxton also wants to sleep with us.  We bought him a bed.  Put him in it at night.  But all night he travels from one side to the other trying to get into the bed.  We finally bought him a kennel to sleep in.  We sleep now, but we wanted him loose not in a kennel.  He is such a good watch dog.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    If you put the leopard in it's cage maybe he'd go???
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Lol, he didn't sleep with me cuz we're both bed hogs :p But it was just too adorable not to post pics of.

@Diane, we kennel all of our dogs at night. It's great for basic training and I don't want my bullies wandering loose in my house possibly eating of chewing something. While they are pretty good about keeping the chewing to their nylabones, they always know when no one's watching lol