Skip to content

lunas pics

my daughter saying luna horse....lunas barbe car.....getting tanning...chilling with athena on the couch....lol
1016487_392081644243465_190738554_n.jpg
600 x 800 - 65K
994289_390302961088000_1209532124_n.jpg
258 x 390 - 36K
403312_367872343331062_814615831_n.jpg
720 x 960 - 39K
21183_366214016830228_1685040085_n.jpg
720 x 960 - 56K

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Love the photos! I must admit though, the first photo got me a little concerned not because your child was sitting on the dog but because it appears as though the dog is eating and enjoying a treat. If it's a treat or bone many Bull Terriers prefer to be left alone when chomping on a bone. I don't know what it is but bones and chewies can often bring out the devil in a Bull Terrier. Many will even receive a bone and immediately leave the room and seek a private area to enjoy it. Some may not even wish to eat it if someone is close to them or there is another dog near them because they know they will become very defensive, protective, and aggressive over it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I recommend that you provide treats and bones to them during a time where they can enjoy them peacefully without distractions that may build stress, anxiety, and protective aggression. As your Bull Terriers gets older and more mature you'll soon notice that every time you give one a bone they will most likely run into their kennel or private area to enjoy it in peace. This won't be a good time for a child to be sitting on his back. Just my two cents.
    Your bullies are beautiful and I enjoy seeing the photos and updates of them.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • My cleo would have alowed this however like steve said she takes off when given a bone to be alone.... with Brutus it would have been a little red riding hood reenactment!! He doesn't like to messed with when he's sleeping either. LOVE THE LUNA CAR!!!!
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Bullyluna your Bullies are gorgeous!
  • Awe Luna is so precious! I really have not seen an ugly Bullie on this forum! I find myself saying the same stuff, but I mean it! They are all so good looking!
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Oh ya.... how about this one: =))

Ugly Dog.jpg
    720 x 540 - 81K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Yeah! the AKC actually gave that breed a name... it's called Politician.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • That defines the opposite of the breed standard, haha!!!