Skip to content

sorry not been on for a while

edited July 2013 in General
Hi guys sorry not been on for a while and probaly wont be on for a bit I hope u r all doing well and giving your bully loads of love things have been really tough the last couple of weeks my ex partner now planned a surprise wedding it was all being done in ac26 day scale have everything planned was so excited but then my world was to be turned upside down when his ex turned up at my dauggters school fate to tell me they been having affair for ten months its all true and wedding canceled just trying to come to terms hope u guys dint mind me posting this steve I wouldnt be affended but just want to let u know if I not on much this is why also sophie is fab havent taken any photos lately but will do big hugs to everyone and there bullys x

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited July 2013
    Big Bear.... I, and surely we, are all so sorry to hear that bad news.... If you hadn't learnt it before, I am sure you agree now, that many of us have found out that Bullies are better than people. I wish you strength through this and the important thing is you have Sophie, he doesn't ... And she will give you more love than a single human ever could. Please keep well in touch .. Our thoughts are with you.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Theirs an old saying The more people I meet the better I like my dog! All heals eith time I second Phils comment above many prayers for you.
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Bigbear-Their is no man worth crying over because the one that's worth it won't make you cry.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    @bigbear - I'm real sorry to hear about the news. I'm sure others have already told you that at least you found out now vice after the marriage. I'm sure it's still hard on you. However, I think deep down you probably realize that person was not meant to be your sole mate and the "one" for you because if they were the "one" for you they never would have done that to you. You'll find someone better, someone that will truly love and respect you and when you do you'll know that's the "one" that will share your heart and become your sole mate forever. Until then I can guarantee your Bull Terrier Sophie will be by your side faithfully as a true companion. Be strong and allow this experience to better you as a person and it will be you that shines over the them all.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Bigbear. So to hear teh bad news.  I have more Bullies as friends than people.  They never let me down and are always making me feel better.  Sophie will keep you company until that right person comes along.
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
    edited July 2013
    Not to forget that we have also seen pictures of your too beautiful daughter....so you have much to thrive for, and Zeus too...  Men are overrated anyhow.... pretty superfluous these days. Even if you faced the dangers that existed in a long-gone age, when men had more purpose, (like slaying a dragon for example), a bully would have more ability to protect you, than today's modern ninnies.  If the right man is there, he'll find you.... otherwise, who needs 'em!, for what?
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Amen Phil!!!!!
  • Ah thank u guys I am over whemed by all of your surrport and lovely messages thank all of u yes sophie is with me she not going anywhere I have to move in 6 weeks so I need to make sure I find a landlord who will accept pets I need to work with her more now to be honest training has taken a back seat the past few weeks as I have had the children to deal with threw this tought time but she is great pictur to follow x
  • My beautiful girls x
    20130715_164431-1.jpg
    1708 x 2185 - 2M
    edited July 2013
    What more can a person want than that picture!!!! Priceless!

And by the way, from what you tell of him, there is NO WAY, that whatsisname could possibly deserve the treasures in that photo!
  • Thank u phil I have another good one ill post of both my kids x
  • My babys x
    20130715_164515-1.jpg
    2192 x 2281 - 3M
  • Kodak moment!!!! Was Zeus yours??? 
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Yes leslie hes mine hun ah steve thats fab x
  • Awwww!!!!
  • Bigbear, I hope you're u are doing well. I can't say anything that Phil, Leslie and Steve haven't already said. Just hold on to your kids and that sweet pup for support.
  • Thank u appoll im doing ok keeping busy its not easy just getting threw it hes just playing mind games cause I wint have him back he goes running to her well shes welcome to him ive told him if he comes here upsetting kids anymore makes out he wants to see them when all hecwants to do is make excuses for his behavoiur blame it on everyone else and talk to me he comes near us again im calling the law x
    Total cut-off is the best solution, no excuses.   If you find him lying outside your door in two weeks, having lost 10lbs, unshaven, red eyes from crying for days, unwashed, begging for forgiveness, then it's true and worth it, otherwise its all B.S.

• I wouldnt buy it then either.. ..get another dog and order him a cab !!!!!!!!!
  • Bigbear, I think we'll all chip in for his cab fair!!!!! He can't give you what you need, and honestly you sound too good for him!
  • Hello everyone sorry not been on for a while im doing alot better things r improving as far as me dealing with things im not having any contact with him etc hes been warned by police to stay away begging me backbut no wayi changed my number so he cant contact hes now marrying the other women but I think thats all for my benefit becsuse ive made it clear theres no going back now x
  • We have to find somewhere else to live so its being a stress fullvtime but we will get there the kids r good ive found out a lot more stuff about him whst a liar I was living withbut hay ho im very positive about our future x
  • A happier bigbear x
    20130706_190751-1.jpg
    1468 x 1958 - 2M
    I bet things have been rough the last couple weeks but at least he's out of your life. Funny how quick he was to be getting married again. He must realize if he doesn't tie the knot quickly the woman will find out his true character. [-X

He sounds like bad news. I'm glad to hear you're off to a new start!

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Every thing u said phil he did stinking of drink crying begging same clothes but I said no so he just ran straight back to her and when I contacted her and told her I got called a liar when hes with her he makes out it her he wanrs and I get to be made out that im making it up that's why I stopped all contact cause I dont lie this way they can be together and do what ever they want I have no interest only for him to stop drinking taking drugs which I never knew about that's shes funding so he can sort himself out so eventslly he can see his daughter untill then I eill not entertain him or his lies x
  • Thank u steve he is hunnie which is why I thank my lucky stars she told me id rather it hadnt been at my dauggters school but it stopped me from making the biggest mistake of my life if we was to have married id never got away from him xmore fall her for trusting him he will do the same to her x but thats her choice x
  • Your beautiful and theirs more fish in the sea, odios douche bag!!!!! 
  • Good Bye-Good ridence.
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • Update can not believe I found this post well a lot has changed and life is good in February 2014 I met the most amazing man my sole mate in every way we have been together for a yr now we r engaged to be married and we r very happy regarding that other person I've had 20 months of harrassment so I now have a restraining order on him to keep him away finally apart from that we r all great xx