Skip to content

Independence Day

BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
edited July 2013 in General
Wishing everyone a wonderful day of celebration during Independence Day. Happy 4th of July!!!

- Steve Gogulski
"It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
www.bulliesofnc.com

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    And to my English compatriots ... Don't be too disappointed that you lost the prize :bz
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited July 2013
    Well our fearless leader may have canceled the 4th of July celebration on all the military bases around here due to "cut backs" but Craig, Chris, and I managed to entertain family and friends with our own fireworks display. I thought I share a quick video with some of the fireworks:

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited July 2013
    So you thought you could hoodwink us again huh!.... I could see the skyline of New York AND the logo on your TV set frame... you just set up the VideoCam in your Living Room!

P.S. Sorry about the cutbacks.... I just had to spend a coupla hundred mil on my Afro Trip, .. luv Pres.
    Icon2.gif
    142 x 129 - 8K
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Know what? Sharing the day with friends, our own fireworks and not having to deal with traffic was so much better than any base display. It's not so much where you spend it, but how and with who!! It was a great and very enjoyable day!!
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Pres - I hope your trip went well. I was shocked you and your families decision for a vacation took you to Africa of all places. You missed out on our celebration here in NC during Independence Day which we held at Craig's house since no military bases were hosting any celebrations. I'm confident you saved a few bucks by cutting off the military members and their families from a nice evening of a fireworks display. Those military people didn't vote for you anyway so it makes perfect sense to piss them off some more. No worries about all the money you (or us) spent on your fun filled vacation as you seem to have a stellar record budgeting finances for the country. The country loves you my brother!

PS - Please send me another free Obama phone. I got mine stolen while in line at the unemployment office picking up my monthly paycheck.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Sorry for the damp/mushy places.  If I did not have 30 min downpour all would have been better.  Best part was  to spend it with family and friends.  Neck still hurt from looking up at the fireworks.  Kids seemed to enjoy the pool.  Got some back blast from fireworks but all better now.  
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • You couldn't help the rain. I just hope we didn't destroy your yard!!!
  • Nothing the Dixie Chopper won't pulverize!!
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC