how cute

edited June 2013 in Forum Member Photos
Think my friends arms were hurting lol how could u not kiss this face forever
20130612_151759-1.jpg
1721 x 2882 - 3M

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited June 2013
    Your friend was smart to hold onto her tight... If she'd started flapping those big ears they both could have taken off!!! Actually it's not her face that's tooooo beautiful.... It's the way she USES her face.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • I know phil lol they do look funny when they pups with huge ears bless them I take that your comment about the way she uses her face is a good thing ive got a better one slightly more face looking towards ill put it up thank u for your comment .
    20130612_151800-1.jpg
    1489 x 2640 - 2M
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    That's a great picture and she looks fantastic. She'll grow into those ears in due time. In the mean while just don't let her run too fast because I fear she might get airborne. ;)

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I think that puppy needs a kiss on that super cute face;)
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • She is very cute! I do love their ears like that!
  • Lol steve especially in the wind we will end up in your town , ill give her a big kiss from u leslie andcthank u yoshirican , its not very offen I can get a decent photo because she never sits still long enough she goes every where with me even into the school me and my friends take turns in holding her because I have a muscle condition so I cant hold her for long and not allowed to walk her on the school grounds when shes bigger she wont always be able to come because I wont leave her out side I like taking her there as its a good way of her getting used to kids they r good they know they can only pet her if she sits as I dont want her to jump up at people she's really good and does sit for them .