Skip to content

changing to totw

Yesterday I ordered taste of the wild dog food as I see such a good weight gain with alot of the bully on here I dont fill the food shes on is giving her this in 8 days she has put in no weight she has had a bad tummy just wondered how long of a period should I introduce from gradually introducing it to being on it complety I would normally be a couple of weeks but ive never used this food before 

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I don't think she'll have any negative effects if you switch over food entirely. You may also want to provide her some additional meats if you're looking to put some weight on her.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Thank u steve your always there to help with advise it means alot thank you hopefully it should arrive tomorrow cant wait to get her off this food its going straight threw her all the time now .
  • Think she waiting for her new food or shes lost the plot just looking in the air lol
    20130611_173637.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 940K
  • edited June 2013
    I pray to god her new food comes tomorrow I need her off this food shes on quick time, since, 4 am london time till now 9.45 pm uk time she has pooed 17 times and its very loose and still have to go out 2 more times before I settle her down for the night and ill get up at half 4 am so she doesnt have to hold it to long getting worried now .
  • Just out of curiosity what was she on and for how long?? And how long has she had the runs??
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • I think TOTW is a great choice. Apollo gets a squirt of grizzly oil with it in the morning, dry in the afternoon and with nupro gold gravy at night. Right now we have the bison kind, and I think my husband wants to try the salmon kind next time around.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    We do 50/50, bison/venison and salmon... They luuuuuuuvs it!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Thanks guys leslie shes in james well belove and has been on it since I got her shes had a bad tummy for 5 days but she had been on the grass and constantly eating the mud I tryed my hardest to stop her doing this so I put in down to that hut for the past 2 days ive not allowed her in the grass inly the patio and its still carring on so it ha to be the food I'm sure because her toilet would be loose quite a fewctimes aweek as quick as she eating it it cimes out the other end .
  • Food has come sophie loves it she was going mad at the bowl when she finished so I take it she likes it better than the other food .
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Awesome!
    :-bd

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Great news.  Keep us informed on changes.

Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • Will do shes got a bit if a dicky tummy but that's to be expected but she really loves it .
  • Up date on sophie shes loveing her new food but she still doing loose poo ive noticed a big improvement in her weight and size cant wait to find out how much she has put on this week im having to make her collar bigger every couple of days wish I had her on this from the beginning .
    When you say "loose", like porridge or watery? If watery, and it's been going on a while now?, then I'd see the vet.. If porridge with still some form to it, then perhaps it's the water... What kind of water does she get? We live in the boonies so we have well water and we wouldn't let them drink that although we have a good treatment plant.. They get reverse osmosis water at home but when they are our they get into lake water, standing (for a while) rain puddles, and that often gives them porridge, but not watery runs.... I don't think it's the food... Bugs maybe, crickets?, lizards? Frogs?
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Its like porridge she does have some normal stools but mostly loose shes always eating stuff in the garden mud erc our water is fine and no bugs .
  • Im just about to order another bag of totw shes currently on the vension one was looking at changing for flavour to salmon to give her a variety of different flavours so she dont get bored has anybone else changed flavour andcdid it upset tummy x
    We mix venison and salmon 50/50... see if the salmon gets there in time and blend them

• Mine prefered the salmon but I bought a diffrent kind everytime and no loose stools...only 3 of the 4 have I ever found....
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Cool thanks guys ill order one now x