Skip to content

Disappointing

edited June 2013 in General
It's been some extreme tension on this forum. Hope everything gets cleared up, this is a forum to learn more about the bull terrier breed not fight

Comments

• I hope so to this is very sad to see .
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited June 2013
    I concur and I'm in high hopes it has been squashed. [-O<

I am partly to blame since I initiated the particular post because I thought the Banning of a member of this Forum warranted an explanation to those that corresponded with Zerlett.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I appreciate it. Theirs always gonna be this sort of thing on occasion and I don't think Steve has a thing to apologize for or any blame to bare. You shouldn't bite the hand that feeds You.
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • Like I mentioned in another thread....I searched diligently for 3 months...even after seeing BNC's web site...before I decided on who we wanted to provide us with a little bullie. It's a wide spectrum of 'breeders' that purport to offer quality puppies. And in all my research I kept on coming back to BNC. It was almost like you see a web site, then back to BNC for a comparison. The fact that BNC also recommends a couple of other bullie lovers on the site was intriguing to me. First because I was pretty sure that those bullie lovers were properly and thoroughly vetted by BNC, and that any air of competition was absent. There was not another provider that I researched that did that. It was quite impressive to me. Maya came from Leslie at Rainbow....and she has been an absolute blessing and joy in our household....except for the two pair of my sandals that have been sacrificed. And without going into a long story...just let me say that Maya has filled a void, and made a difference in the life of my baby girl, Lizzie. We could not be any happier....that is of course....unless we make the decision to get a playmate for Maya.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Hey! The only reason we are here is because if we gave our Bullies the mouse to use, they'd eat it.
    So let's just be the vehicle and keep the human weaknesses out of it. EBT's involve and deserve much more fun, enthralling  and interesting topics than us weaklings.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • I am actually glad the other post was closed. I could have ranted again. My husband started reading everything to me last night while we were laying in bd. I had been using his log in, but the comments directed towards BNC ticked me off so much I had to come on and comment. After the death of our Shepherd, I never thought we'd own another dog. I am so thankful that BNC is literally in my back yard. I have complete access to great guidance and info. There's no way I would ever let anyone talk down to or insult them.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    @apollosmama - Thanks for the kind words Melissa.

Unfortunately, there will always be animosity amongst breeders. I don't let people like Danielle bother me. I've gotten a few emails from people I know telling me she is going out of her way to bash me and my Kennel name on Facebook. I'm sure she'll entertain a few of her fan crowd and a few who don't know us. But many have already figured her out. She's been blowing up my phone with nasty text messages that I've been ignoring. There's no sense in entertaining her ignorance. Here's her last message that came in about 10 minutes ago wishing me and my dogs well:

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • That's wonderfully childish, I am sorry Steve you had the unfortunate encounter with a nasty mean shrew; (
  • How narsty is that your right leslie childish .
  • The whole situation sucks, but there will always be people like this. I've seen this sorta behavior too many times in the reptile community :/ (been keeping reptiles for about 13 years!)
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Yeah! I think those are better than some people too.

In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Let her know if she keeps txt you, you will call the police to charge her for phone harrassment. I'm quite offended tho. I just read what was going on and I am just shocked at the behavior. Man, I believe we are all adults here... I just don't understand what you would gain in knocking on ppls dogs. She knocked on my precious Selah and that is like fighting words! When I went to Steve's I was beyond impressed, and I did my research for a yr and waited a yr b4 I even bought one. It was a life dream fulfilled to be able to get a Bull Terrier and to have one with no flaws or issues! I am just glad Steve you are out there to provide such beautiful Bull Terriers... Don't let her get the best of you and leave it at that. She really should have just said I disagree with you and so I will quit the forum... Lord bless her tho and bring her up in his ways... In the mean time I have to love on my perfect Selah and kiss her for every bad thing that young lady just said about her and all her family up there in NC... My baby is perfect!!!  >:P 
  • The next time she's texts you write "SMS error code 146. This line is no longer in service. Future messages will be charged to your account"
  • She is a user. Uses a person to get what she wants. Once the bridge is burnt she will try to build elswhere. Only those close will listen in time. All others see the BS. Let us be done and get back to Bullies.
    Craig Lee BONC Jacksonville NC
  • Amen!!