BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
edited May 2013 in General
- Steve Gogulski
"It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
www.bulliesofnc.com

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited May 2013
    By the look of that dog's "whatsit"... I shudder to think what's on his mind! 
    ... He sure does look "happy"!
    :))
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    LMAO. :))

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I whip brutus ass at least once a day and he still thinks I'm wonderful go figure!!! Haha
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    That is one of the most touching and different things about EBT's.  I just love how, even if you just shouted at them when they are bad, they sidle over and look up into your eyes, and say, "I'm sooo sorrrwee".... And, when they happen to snap at each other, as they sometimes do, and you holler at them, the defaulter goes over to the other, licks their mouth and says, "I'm sooo sorrrwee"... Breaks your heart when it's something that humans find so hard to say.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • By "beating" I mean a swat on the rump just so noone on here thinks I really beat my dogs :D and phil I do know those sad eyes!!! Sweet aren't they!
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Sometimes they need a good ol' swat on the rump! b-(

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Yes they do!!! And if some don't understand that on here I will just introduce them to Brutus!!!! Hahaha!!!! \m/ my mischeivious boy wonder :D