Skip to content

Pics of Bear around 18 weeks

badbad
edited May 2013 in Forum Member Photos

Just some pics for fun of him and the others. Bear is growing fast!

First up is Bear in his natural habitat- laying down somewhere lolimageimageimageimage

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    What a nice looking brindle bullie! I love them solid brindles!! :-bd

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Yes he is and I love'm too :x
    Your actions speak so loudly I cannot hear your words.
  • My goodness he is going to be tall and able to run circles around my fatties haha. He very pretty.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Wow, he got into the "lanky" stage real quick.... mine are just getting there now at 6 months.... they're in the "tubby" stage up until then..... Now you need to break the bank and bulk him up... expensive, I know!.
    What a great Bully Circle you've got going there... great that they all get along.. (apparently)....Is the hairy one a Schnauzer?

In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Lol all our bullies walk on stilts ;)   

For the most part they get along great and are either wrestling about the house or laying around tired.

That hairy lil guy is Mr. Mop. He's a shi tzu/ lhaso apso mix. Super sweet and intelligent boy. Someone came by the grooming salon I work at and didn't want him anymore because "he was too much to handle" at around 5 months. Easiest dog ever, his previous owners have no business with dogs if they can't handle him lol

• Look at those LEGS!

He will grow into them though-dont even worry about that! he sure is a handsome  boy! cant wait to see him al grown up!