Skip to content

moochie is 47 lbs at 6 months!

i weighed moochie today at the vet and she was 47.5 pounds which is about 10 pounds over what i thought she was......females are only 50 to 60 full grown? im pretty sure there is another thread on this but i felt like yappin to you guys  :-@ cause im excited she filling out well :) i wonder how big she will get ....her father was a beautiful all white and must of been 80 pounds very large ebt
its an english bull terrier......not a pitbull dude

Comments

• edited May 2013
    also does anyone know about or heard of the ICA international canine association inc.? when i got her from my breeder she gave me the paper work tracing her bloodlines im having a hard time reading it its mostly regestaration numbers and says what states the dogs bloodlines were brought here from just wondering if it was a legit orginazation
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I've heard of them and prefer not to provide my opinion because I don't wish for anyone to get offended. Many of the dogs and cats sold at Pet Stores are ICA to include the mixed breeds. Yes, even mixed breeds can get papers through certain registries. Read the posts on the following link to view what others are saying about ICA.

http://www.dogforums.com/general-dog-forum/34049-ica.html

Post a picture of Moochie the 50 lbs puppy! :O

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I've never even heard of ICA...that's weird. Did you have any plans on showing or breeding moochie? I wanna see some updated photos of her! 47 pounds at 6 months for a girl is a big big girl!!
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited May 2013
    Marco is 49lbs at 5 1/2 months!  Isabella is 39 1/2 lbs, they are siblings. 47 lbs is some eating for a girl!

In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • the ica being linked to puppy mills is not good  :-((  the way the breeder had bragged about her new york bloodlines like they were champion but that ica paperwork means nothing now knowing thie ica's shady reputation and i had no plans to show her or anything she is just my pet and the vet said she is in great health and a very nice example of the breed so im happy as long as moochie is healthy! i attached some pics of moochie i know she dosent look huge but she is heavy! (also she is really hard to get a decent pic of) lol
    20130517_095943.jpg.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 2M
    20130517_100737.jpg.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 2M
    20130517_100010.jpg.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 2M
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited May 2013
    Those must be some older photos when he was a bit smaller than 50 lbs. He looks like a happy puppy. :-bd

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited May 2013
    Here are Marco at 49lbs and Isabella at 39 1/2 lbs
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • edited May 2013
    Awwww there all so cute .