Skip to content

Breaks my heart

I found this add this morning and after reading it my heart aches for these BT puppies. I just want to adopt every single one of them. I don't understand how you can trade a puppy for a piece of furniture or electronic.

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/6159392092.html

Comments

• edited June 2017
    It truly is heartbreaking.
    However, I have my doubts that such individuals breed with testing and proper paperwork and "pure bred" likely is not much more than a sales argument to them. Adopting from them just to "save" those innocent little critters will only lead to more backyard breeding, more inhuman treatment of life as a thing and more of such ads in the future.

Most sadly for the dogs, a boycott of such "breeders" is the only effective way to show them that their methods are not paying off.
  • @Djammy You speak the truth! Wherever these puppies end up, I just pray that they are truly loved. My biggest fear is that they'll become neglected in someone's backyard or worse used as bait for dog fighting.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Probably appropriately, when you hit that link, what you get now is: " This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]'
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.