Skip to content

How to get my pup paperd

Hi everyone I had recently got my pup i ran into a problem he had no papers how would I start a process to get his papers I have no info on the father the mom is a beauty and the dad was a stud but I guess had no papers either when i recently asked any help? Here's a pic of my pup
IMG_5264.JPG
720 x 960 - 98K

Comments

• Both parents would have to been registered/papered to get your pup registered. 

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited April 2017
    The pup is beautiful... with or without papers.... our kids have pedigree up the jing-jang. But if we had no papers it wouldn't bother me a jot. We love them so much the papers are irrelevant unless you want to breed him.... If you do want to breed him you are going to need getting those ears up chop-chop. Does whoever sold him to you have anything at all in the paperwork department...?? typically a large part of the purchase price is depended upon delivering the relevant paperwork
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Your Breeder is the only one that can set you up with success with registering him. You "should" have received registration papers on him if you paid for him.
    If you are wanting to register him the first thing you need to do is ask your breeder where his papers are.
    ;)
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com