Skip to content

New bully puppy so small

I picked up my new pup yesterday he is about 6.5 weeks old. (I wanted to wait until 8 weeks to get him but the breeder wanted to get rid of them quick it seemed) anyways he seems TINY! When I got my other bully at 8 weeks from an experienced breeder she was like 3 times the size of my new puppy. I don't want to have any problems with the new puppy and he is too small to play with my other bully. We were hoping he was bigger so they could play. Now I feel really guilty that i got a new puppy and my other bully is very jealous. How much should a 6.5 almost 7 week puppy weigh? How much should I feed him to get him to grow healthily? I purchased some powdered puppy formula for him and gave him a bowl and he ate it up fast. He is also eating puppy chow. Any guidance would be extremely appreciated.

Comments

• Photo of my bullies! Does he look small?
    IMG_0067.JPG
    4032 x 3024 - 2M
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited March 2017
    Yes... The only thing big about him is his lead... The Breeder is an arsehole... He should have never let him go, he should be shot (the Breeder that is, obviously) His is not too small for his age, only too small to be out of the litter and away from Mom. Feed him good, love him a lot, let him spend 90% of his time with the other Bullie, and any puppies you can find around, and, in about 3 months you will have compensated for the Breeders stupidity  ... (post the breeder's name so that others can be weary of the dick.)
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.