Skip to content

Bull Terrier Rescue On-line Auction

Hello

This is my first post and I wanted to share info about a South Carolina rescue, Recyclable-Bull Terrier Rescue's on-line auction running now thru March 12th to raise funds for two severely injured Bull Terriers in their care. Go to their Facebook page to view. They have fabulous
Bullie items and other nice things. If this type of post is appropriate, could someone post a link on the strictly bull terrier Facebook? I see people there wanting these bullie goodies all the time. Thanks for the help, sorry I am no good at posting things and while I enjoy viewing Facebook, I don't interact, guess it is time for me to learn! Also FYI, I am not involved with the rescue, but I think they do good work. Thanks, love this forum and Facebook

Olliemama

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I wouldn't provide a dime to Recycla-Bull Terrier rescue because they are as crooked as they come and I know the dime I donated would go right in their pocket.

I have dealt first hand with Laura Denkins who runs this corrupt rescue and I know for fact that she is liar and phony. YES, these are harsh words but trust me, they are well warranted.

If you search the Strictly Bull Terrier Facebook Group page you will find an onslaught of articles from others who have had the misfortunes of dealing with Recycla-Bulls. Last year there was actually a petition that was sent out by a member who put the word out to SC shelters and pounds warning them about this Rescue Group.

This online auction you speak of may sound like something aimed for a good cause but I certainly know better and wouldn't waste a penny on this corrupt Group.

I had to personally go to South Carolina to rescue a Bull Terrier that Laura claimed to have in her possession which was a blatant lie. This poor Bullie was left in a Kill Shelter and Laura pretended as if she was helping the Bullie. This Bullie was in rough shape and Laura probably knew she could flip the dog with a high priced adoption fee. I still have the email correspondence with Laura when I caught her in many lies and called her out on it. She knew she was caught and didn't care in the least. She a phony and a cancer to Bull Terrier community.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited March 2017
    What amazes one even more than the despicable manner in which people abuse the kindness of others, is the fact that, even when exposed, they continue to rape the souls of generous people and poor animals to their own gain ~ as if nothing happened at all.  There a specially roaring hot corner in hell reserved for them when they go.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Oh my, I did not know of issues with this rescue. I just thought people would like the bullie items. I have personally rescued two bull terriers from shelters, but did it on my own. My first girl, Lucy had serious health problem and still lived to 17. My current rescue is Oliver and has some emotional issues but is a great boy.

Please accept my apologies for this post, did not mean to offend, will be more careful in future.

Olliemama
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    @olliemama Please don't apologize ....These maggots thrive on the big and good hearts of innocent people and count on you not knowing and trusting them to be decent human beings.... You are not to know that they don't deserve to rise above the level of a bad dog turd!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    @olliemama - No need to apologize. I know you were just trying to announce an on-line auction. It's just that every time I see the words "Recycla-Bull Terriers Rescue" I feel like puking.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com