Skip to content

Meet Champ!

Hi I would first like to say thank you for the wealth of info I've been able to obtain from this place. So awesome. This is Champ and I got him about a week ago from a seller who claimed he was 8 weeks old. I fell in love. I took Champ home and put him on the scale. 4 lbs! I'm not a Bull Terrier expert but aren't Bulls much bigger at 8 weeks? Being concerned I immediately took him to my trusted vet. He thinks Champ is 3-5 weeks max but super healthy. Anyways I figure I would ask here where someone would have a better gauge on size and growth of this breed. How old do you think he is? Also at what age/weight can I start him on his gelatin for promoting healthy joints and growth? Are there any potential risks or negatives involving this gelatin? Thanks for your time in advance.imageimageimage
20170224_172305.jpg
4032 x 3024 - 3M
20170223_150405.jpg
4032 x 3024 - 2M
20170221_200302.jpg
4032 x 3024 - 3M

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Great Photos, Beautiful boy, he is going to be a killer (in the loving sense)... Tough question, but, to me, he looks about 7 weeks.... Didn't you get a birth cert from the breeder???  {even that can be crooked}.... But you should compensate by letting him spend as much time as possible with other loving dogs, (preferably small ones)... There is another string running right now on gelatin.  Glad you have found the site helpful.. We are here to love Bullies, even if they are not our own... So please stay in touch and be ready for the best ride you've had in your life.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    P.S.  I don't play Golf... but I know it's anything but free!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Thanks he's been really fun so far! Playing so well (supervised) with our 8 month old monster Rotti/Boxer/Lab mix. Champ has a crazy bite grip right now so we've been trying to incorporate his soft pet beaver toy when he gets feisty and mouthy. Can't wait until he's old enough to run around the golf course with me chasing away all the pests!
    20170226_074901(0).jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 4M