Skip to content

Dog show

I attended my first dog show today it was the trophy show in Birmingham UK. It was BT heaven with the finest BT's the UK has to offer. Every dog we met had such a great temperament and loved been made a fuss of by my kids. I found the terminology a bit mind blowing like speaking a different language and best of all hopefully met our future breeders with puppies been born shortly.

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    You are really lucky to have been able to experience that... so many of us will never get to experience anything like it... share as much as you can
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • One of the benefits of living on a small island your never too far from these shows. It was a great experience and prior to going my preference were for whites but my favourite dogs on the day were coloured, Ch Teirwgwyn Top Gun and Ukusa Jezebel to Neverland there presence and behaviour in the ring faultless.
    Much like this site it appears the Bull Terrier community is a friendly bunch and everyone we spoke was happy to offer advice.
    If you can get your hands on a copy of the bull terrier yearbook 2016 it's got some great photographs. It was not cheap £25 and with postage it would add up but the paper quality and content justify the price.
    One of my highlights of the day was my wife taking a knock to the knee cap from a very excited bull terriers head no lasting damage and I imagine a common occuran full BT owners. When I got home my Staffordshires head looked like so small
  • Sounds like you had a good day.
    C'mon Mick...where are the pics.....
    :-??
  • My wife was in charge of that we got a few but it was busy so hard to get a good shot without been blocked I will try and post some when I get in from work