Skip to content

Lump

Hi

I know you cannot see it clearly on the pics but this evening Arrow has got a lump on his back, i brush him daily so wasnt there earlier. The skin or hair isnt broken and doesnt seem to hurt to touch.... I thought it may be a bite but i cant see any reddening or marks and they have never been as big as this do not sure ......It is about the size of a golf ball
20170203_211614.jpg
4128 x 3096 - 4M
20170203_211414.jpg
4128 x 3096 - 2M
20170203_211401.jpg
4128 x 3096 - 2M

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited February 2017
    (I'll teach you how to edit later)
    Meanwhile you must have the bump lanced/ checked... it's 90% chance that it's not malignant, but the 10% isn't worth waiting... it sounds like it's growing fast so better get it removed (if it can't be cleared by lancing ) before it gets bigger and leaves a bigger scar... if it's under fur, better, you probably won't see it later if it needs sutures, Marco had one on his chest where there's minimal hair and you can still faintly see the scar.... let's hope it's just a blood/fluid swell and can drain.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Okay... now that I got you the important info..... I edited your posts... messy bugger you ;-).... if you want to edit....hold your mouse over just to the right of the "Quote" button and "edit" or "delete" will come up... then you can knock yourself out.... okay WBA?
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.