Skip to content

Raw Vs Dry food

Chino was Born 10/1/16 , we've been together for a month now. I'm a line haul trucker. Looking for a good puppy food right now he's eating Royal Canine/Chilot Germán Shepard he doesn't really like it much. Been looking at Videos and there are a lot of ppl recommending raw food.
Also a buddy of mines recommended Muscle-Ip supplement. We do a lot of riding & I'm concerned about his joints.
IMG_6202.JPG
3088 x 2320 - 848K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    So glad you are luvin' your boy! If it were me I'd get him on a good kibble..... like PureVita Grain free, some raw frozen meat .... like Darwins, and some cooked meat, chicken ideally.... 1/3 each..... now I realize that might be a heck of a tough order seeing as you're on the road so much... the toughest part being the raw as you always need to keep it frozen... it also has got to be tough keeping it consistent if your traveling... but let us know what you can achieve and we'll modify our suggestions.... the main thing is getting him on something that has variety, that he loves eating. Hopefully it won't be too tough to mix in some coconut oil and perhaps some probiotics... if he is a "traveling man" he is going to need some good sustenance... but then you know that already!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.