Skip to content

Beavis and B-Head @ the Thunderdome.

choobachooba Michigan / Missouri
Welcome to Monday through Sunday during the Cold Michigan winter months when neither want to make use of the huge fenced in yard.
I've actually had to semi permanently rearrange the furniture to create wide open spaces to decrease the chances of damage to either themselves or my stuff.

I wonder if I had gotten a female opposed to another male if the roughhousing would've been less.
Actually I don't wonder very at all.imageimage
tmp_16335-KIMG0572-1347029900.jpg
2726 x 1501 - 1M
tmp_16335-KIMG05741878101073.jpg
1655 x 1373 - 523K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    You should be very happy that they don't damage one another.... our two (m&f) rough house... but not too often and mostly on the grass... both are always sporting scrapes and nicks, limited surrounding damage... yours look great!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • choobachooba Michigan / Missouri
    I grew up with brother and we always wrestled and played rough.
    Same can be said for Boomer and Chooba.

Does it on a rare occasion get to rough ?
    They've been together for 10 months now, and once, maybe twice I had to break it up. It looked more like a pup looking to establish his spot in the pecking order of the pack than a fight.

It never happens while I'm at work that I see on security camera, but only when I am in close proximity. When I'm gone they sleep together in a dog Pyle. Which only reinforced my diagnosis.

Not being willing to go outside for hours during the winter to burn off energy also seems to exacerbate the rough play.

edited January 2017
    Ours are brother and sister... and funnily enough it's "liddle sis" that can occasionally get "nasty", but that's what girls do.... but her brother ain't takin' no crap... so he puts her down ( with love) really quick and it's like she accepts it really quick too... so everything gets diffused in a split second or two. They point is they love each other SOO much ... the flash point doesn't have any flare.
    Boy on boy has got to be a lot tougher to monitor though
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Chico our bull terrier tries to dominate our female pitbull but she puts him to the ground and humps him lol. He used to hump her all the time (she's spayed) when he was really young and then she started pinning him and humping him and now he hasn't tried since. They get pretty rough sometimes and if there's a squeeker toy he gets possessive but she just puts him in his place or I'll pin him and he's fine
    Great! Seems that everyone clearly understands "What's What" over there!