Skip to content

Backwoods Breeder purchases

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Any content here? Or just a BackWARDS Breeder post?
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Hi phil, the body of my post disappeared. I actually just had a few questions for other buyers from this breeder. Thanks
    Will any Backwoods Breeder customers please help out here!!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • choobachooba Michigan / Missouri
    There's at least one
    I asked about a year ago when I questioned about this breeder they're about half hour away from me and I was looking to get another EBT
    edited January 2017
    @Chooba... Well there isn't another EBT as good looking as yours, so you are SOL.

Oops, should have added a :) , some people don't know that I am always kidding around.

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Backwoods Breeders have been breeding for a long time. They swing solo and choose not to get involved with the Bull Terrier community or even show their dogs. No champion lines, no show efforts, no genetic testing, and no specifics in regard to health guarantees. I think their concentration is on the production of puppies. It's best to visit their establishment and drill them with questions or concerns and meet with their family of bullies in order to get an accurate assumption of the quality they produce.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I bought my Sassafras from Paul and Cindy.
  • We purchased our boy Stoeger from Backwoods Bull Terriers. I'm not certain if they are the same you are referring to as Backwoods Breeders...
    Well we know that Stoeger is a total winner... (except for the fact that his parents hardly post any photos of that beauty any more) so either they are separate entities or they must have great puppies!