Skip to content

San Juan Ranch supplements

Has anyone tired San Juan Ranch Ultra Cruz supplements for skin and allergy control?
I just started my pup on it last week to see if it help with her grass allergy. 
Probably the wrong time of year to be doing a trial run but I hate giving her benadryl everyday. 
Thanks in advance for input.
14811439405891393424095.jpg
2432 x 4320 - 4M

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I used MANY supplements in the past but to date the best supplement I've found is NuVet which I can honestly say works wonders.

NuVet Literature on Immunity 2.JPG
    644 x 644 - 99K
    NuVet Literature on Immunity.JPG
    825 x 635 - 117K
    NuVet_BT.jpg
    267 x 370 - 68K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I have been using the San Juan Supplements for tow weeks now and I have noticed a BIG improvement in Ella's shedding. 
    Her feet are looking better but with the weather change we don't spend as much time on the grass. 
    We do still go for regular walks and she loves to walk through the leaves and bury her nose in everything. 
    Her eyes continue to get red.
    Once again though we will finish the product and continue to observe all the above. 
    HAPPY BULLIE PARENTING
    :)
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I received them and my doogies do back flips for them... I am hopeful to notice the same improvements that you have!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Good deal! Ella loves them as well.
    Good luck
    :)
  • Still room for improvement so just ordered the NuVet waffers.
    Hoping to remedy the allergies before Spring. 
    Hate the idea of her being miserable
  • philsergeant, I am curious of what you think so far of the San Juan Supplements.
    It seems to me that since we went to the Nu Vet supplement she has been licking and chewing at her legs and feet more.
    Therefore I am going to go back to the San Juan Supplements.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    They are LOVING them, and I am certain I have noticed a coat improvement. ... and less licking too..  Thanks so much for the referral..... I have ordered 3 more bags... man, they are 'ESPENSEEEVE!... Do you know anyone that does second mortgages?

In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Good deal!! You're welcome. They are pricy. I ordered more today and I have at least 2 months worth of the NuVet waffers left.  
    Thank you for the response.