Skip to content

My EBT will be 8weeks old on 10th but need help

I just got my EBT last Saturday.. the breeder said she's 8weeks old but I found out that she born on October 10th which means she's not 8weeks old yet..I feed her with blue wilderness puppy chicken favors.. 2 days ago she threw up twice but behave fine like normal puppy.. until today she haven't eat all the day today but her poop is like squirt watery... but behave perfectly fine... the breeder fed her with purines pro .. I am on EBT Facebook page. A lot people said purines isn't good so I got the blue wilderness for puppy... but why she wouldn't eat all the day today and poop the watery

Help please

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited December 2016
    Yes, Purina is crap... but you must get a small bag and still feed her that until you gradually add something better... you can't change her overnight otherwise she'll be crapping through a straw. I am not sure whether you got the good blue mountain or the average one... is it grain free? If it is you can stabilize her on that by adding first one, then two tablespoons to her Purina. Add a couple of tablespoons of boiled brown or white rice to to stabilize her tummy... Then after a week add a couple of table spoons of boiled chicken... all the time replacing Purina with the good new stuff until the Purina is gone. Once her stomach has settled in nicely slowly cut back on the rice until it's gone... no rapid changes. And nothing else besides this and water and natural treats.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.