Skip to content

Skin condition defeated

I have posted before about Bronte's skin condition (finally identified as demodex mange) but now it is ALL clear. No more tiny bald spots or discolored coat, just a bright white and healthy coat!

Our vet recommended ivermectin and medicated shampoo, and also noted that Bronte has a very weak immune system. On my own I switched Bronte to raw meat diet and took @BulliesofNC advice and started him on a Hardypet  supplement to help his immune system (sorry I wasn't able to get my hands on nuvet!) 

So here are just a couple pics to show the improvement and also Bronte is now 6 months and about 42 lbs 

20160927_093648.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 4M
20160927_093930.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 3M
20160927_093939.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 4M

Comments

• Here is a picture where you can see the spots on Bronte's back and shoulders and even his rump! 
    So glad he is healthy now
    8c9b584adfecfd7f95b2cbe547398b.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 2M
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Wow! Wonderful improvement.. Great job!!!!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Excellent Job! I can't emphasize to people enough about the importance of a strong immune system. NuVet has been a God send for us and provides so many benefits. The funny thing is when you start using a good supplement for helping keep the immune system strong you start getting used to seeing your Bullie with a nice coat and looking so good that you can often start questioning whether the supplement is making a difference. That is until you stop giving your dog the supplement and suddenly remember why you started using the supplement to begin with. ;)
    I know how important a good supplement is for Bull Terriers and now it's become a habit to drop a NuVet supplement in their food bowl every evening along with a squirt of Grizzly oil.
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Ah yes that grizzly oil is great stuff! Another product I was pointed to by this page. Definitely learned a lot not just about EBT but dog care in general and my dogs thank you for it  :D