Skip to content

Best way to introduce a puppy to my puppy ?

Hello I have a 10 month old Bully already. He is super hyper when it comes to other dogs. Sometimes I don't even like taking him to the dog park because he is so playful that other older dogs don't like his antics. Yet my wife wanted her own Bully so much that I get her one of her own. She is about 3 months old herself and very playful.
My boy is super big already, really strong and very playful. what's the best way to introduce them in a way that my boy doesn't hurt her while playing ? I know for a fact he will play rough because that what he does with other much bigger dogs. Any ideas ?

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    To begin with you can get him very tired out before the first meet. Then next is to keep him on a lead whenever they are together and restrain and admonish him when he gets too rough. The problem won't last too long if you work at it because it will not take long before the 3 monther is driving the 10 monther nuts
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.