Skip to content

For Julie ~ Steve's Wife

philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
I know Julie has her hands full when Steve and her have a new litter to take care of.. (Julie and I talk off-line, but don't let Steve know, whatever you do) And I found out that Julie could do with some help during the busy periods. So I employed this guy and I am sending him up to North Carolina to be a puppy raising assistant. [Don't worry he won't cost you a thing BONC]
Only one thing.. If any of you work with the authorities, please don't say a thing, because I got him from friends in Africa and I haven't managed to get his work permit sorted out yet:

In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    edited July 2016
    LOL. That monkey is doing a great job!

I think it's ME that could do with the extra help. Julie does help though just not through the night time hours and early morning hours. I guess those are my hours I stand duty, but then again I seem to be on duty during the day also. Odd how that works! Well Phil if you speak with Julie again please ask her about the shifts in regard to our litter duties. You have opened my eyes to injustice within the ranks. :)>-

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • LOL!!! You send him to NC and he finds a flea on my puppy...I will need some serious mental health appointments...he looks like he is inspecting those puppies for alien life forces :D
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited July 2016
    I've had Bullies for 40 years and I have yet to have ever seen a flea on one.... What do you think they are?... Dogs? :(
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • It is always great to get a good dose of hilarity every now and then  :))
    And Phil a bull terrier is no dog and I don't know who would say/think such a thing!!
  • edited August 2016
    So @philsergeant, is THAT what they call "monkey business"?
    If so, the definition seems to be "doing an illegal - yet utterly cute and caring -  job" ...

:))
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    OOoooooo... there's ALLLL sorts of Monkey Business... But I think this is about the best (most true and honest anyhow) that I have ever seen!