Skip to content

Ears up....almost

Taped a few times.....finding it really hard with activity and dog play to keep the tape dry so a few times have only had tape on for 24 hours. Giving knox gelatin as well.....Hogans ears are up but when he walks around or has his head bowed even a little the ears look like an upside down V. Almost to the point of having the tips touching. Should I continue to tape or is that normal? When he is sitting and looking at you his ears look where they should be.

Comments

• Head is down so his left ear bends in. When he's eating or drinking they both do this.
    image.jpeg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    image.jpeg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
  • Getting my pup's ears to stand have been a challenge and when I tried that method she shook her head around so much that I just gave up. I'm going to try this method if you want to see what else is out there to get them standing 
  • choobachooba Michigan / Missouri
    Since getting a 2nd,
    Boomer and Chooba have slept, ate, and wrestled in rhat order, all day.
    Its the WW3 everyday and Boomers tape job never lasted more than 2 minutes.

Try gorilla tape, its not coming off.

tmp_13288-KIMG05421637021573.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 3M
  • I got some heavy duty tape on now and hopefully it gets them straight up and not so crooked. I will probably do 3 days worth and see where they are at. I think the stuff I had before was not strong enough.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited July 2016
    Since getting a 2nd,
    Boomer and Chooba have slept, ate, and wrestled in rhat order, all day.
    Its the WW3 everyday and Boomers tape job never lasted more than 2 minutes.

Try gorilla tape, its not coming off. 
    Chooba, when did Boomer arrive... did I miss that?
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.