Skip to content

Hello... Finally joined. Have been reading the posts and enjoying the photos of everyone's Bullies. I have owned one BT in the past. I loved him dearly. I am waiting for my new baby to be born. We are getting our Doggie Son from Steve and Julie at Bullies of NC. We are so excited. We can't wait to love and spoil him to death. I have learned much from everyone's experience with your babies. I can't wait see our boy. Our beautiful healthy boy.

Comments

• Looking forward to seeing more cute puppy pics when you get your new woof x
  • I can't wait ..but I am patient. Will post 10000 photos of him...well maybe not that many!!! Want Steve and Julie to watch him grow up. I live close enough to them to let them board him if necessary. That is a bonus for us for we know he will be in great hands. You know life is just good. Thank you for responding to my post. Your baby is beautiful. I beat not spoiled much. Right!! Ours will be also.
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Welcome Here for sure! Okay. We can't wait either! Love seeing a Bullie going to a keen home.... Remember 10,000 photos... we'll be counting.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Ty....philsergeant..I love this baby beyond belief already before he is even born....my husband said I see he will need a private body guard for him before he is 10 weeks weeks old!!! Lol ...not obsessed much.. right.! He has already been approved to use the police departments very large grounds for excerise and play..lucky for us that area is across the street from our home...will post photos I am sure. Ty for the nice comment.
  • Welcome! I can't wait to see a bullies of nc baby :) 
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Welcome to the Forum Hope! It makes me very happy to know how excited you are about your future Bullie. As for me, I'm very excited for the opportunity to raise another litter. I'm starting to have puppy withdrawal syndrome and desperately need some gorgeous puppies to love on.  :))

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Thank you Steve. I am happy to be here. I am learning so much from the current and past posts. I really can't give advice to anyone but I can admire their Bullies and give moral support. I have seen many issues discussed that would have helped me care for my past Bullie. 20 years ago this wasn't possible to be a part of. Change is good in so many ways. There are no words for how excited we are about Doggie Son. In the mean time I will try to keep Grady out of the county jail for conspiring to kidnap Rocky....lol O:-)