Skip to content

Bloating.

Ok so Chico is 15 weeks tomorrow it's going on 4 weeks of having him and he's been awesome my question is he has not been bloated at all since having him and I worked 12 hrs today so my husband watched him all day and obviously he doesn't watch him as good as I do
IMAG1127_1.jpg
1800 x 2134 - 454K
IMAG1168.jpg
1836 x 3264 - 704K
IMAG1169.jpg
1836 x 3264 - 632K

Comments

• MY POST DIDNT POST ALL OF IT HERES THE REST!       I came home from work and he is really bloated his gums are pink he's playing no diarrhea at all I just don't get what it could be from! I did notice branches all over my yard like maybe him and my pitbull was chewing on them could that cause it? The picture where is is standing on the stool is from before today and the other two where's he's standing against the couch is today during the bloating. And he keeps tooting!
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    MmmmmHmm??? There are certain leaves that Bullies (all dogs, I don't know other dogs?) have a very hard time digesting.... 90% of the time they vomit them up a day or two later and they are virtually perfect leaves (no digestion)... I am sure 10% of the time they do manage to digest them.  But I would look into the possibility that he ate something that he is not easily passing. [True "Bloat" is a different condition where a dogs stomach actually flips out of the abdominal wall and strangulates itself... It is not common in Bullies, and is more common in certain other breeds... My son had a wonderful, wonderful dog, part lab, part retreiver, and his stomach "bloated", a couple of times, a couple of expensive operations, but finally it took him at around 8 years... devastating], Soooo, like all children, Bullies need to be watched, and Chico is extra beautiful so extra watching!!! You can't always rely on men, they are often watching Soccer (at least that's what my wife says).
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Hubby just got home and told me Chico got into our pitbulls food bowl and was trying to scarf it down so mystery solved!!