Skip to content

New to the Group

Hi my name is Dominick.  My fiance and me have adopted a 4th child as of 3/11. It has always been my dream to have a BT. We have owned other bullies in the past, such as pitbulls. 

I would like everyone to meet Buddha, he is 8w2d old. Very hyper and very stubborn. We would love to receive some advice on the best ways of training. Buddha is also having some issues with eating since we have adopted him we have had to change his food due to not eating. Which I don't understand since the food we started giving him was the same as the breeder was. He does like his new food but is not really interested in eat
20160311_175451.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 3M
20160313_170318.jpg
5312 x 2988 - 3M

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Well he wouldn't be an EBT if he wasn't very hyper and stubborn.  Very welcome here, please keep posting. The best thing would be to spend a few hours reading all the posts about bringing up Bullie and training. As far as the eating is concerned, regardless of what the breeder had him on (usually the cheapest) you should also read up on best foods and gradually transition him to one of those .   Everything you need is here, you just need to dig.  He might be missing his family/ litter... by the sounds of it you got him at a little over 6 weeks and that was too soon, so he will need a little extra attention. He is very cute looking and we look forward to watching him grow up!!!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.