Skip to content

Bump in the head

Hello everyone:

From one day to another, a bump grew in Trica's head. So far, the vet said that is a tissue that grew. We have to observe her and if it grows we have to operate. He said that we have to apply a hot bag on it.

I had to travel for a week; so she was staying at her trainer's house. One day she got into a fight and a dog bite her in her head, near the point where the bump have arise. In the picture you can see the point where she get bitten.

I'm going to take her to another vet to have a second opinion. I'm a little worried. Does anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks!

Giovanna

IMG-20160215-WA0019.jpg
900 x 1600 - 180K
IMG-20160218-WA0001.jpg
900 x 1600 - 164K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    I am glad that the bump came from a Bump or bite from another dog... If it arose on it's own you could be more worried that it was some sort of growth. Hopefully it will go away with time, if not I am sure the vet can puncture it and let the pressure out, but at least it's not something growing.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    If your Vet can't tell you exactly what it is and what to do about it I would highly recommend that you seek out a new veterinarian. That bump is not normal or something that should be ignored.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com