Skip to content

Puppies - Presenting the new litter!

Hello!!

This month have been really busy, as we welcome 8 little, and beautiful EBT. It's demanding and many nights without sleep, but they are so great. Now, they are 35 days old, and they are showing their personalities. I love them all, and wish to keep them all but unfortunately we cannot have 11 puppies. We named the fawn puppy (i don't know if fawn is the right name) we called him Billy Idol, he looks like a rockstar, but he's the calmer puppy in the litter. And the white female have the most adorable markings around her eyes, it's like she have eyeliner, smokey eyes,we named her Millet (like an artist here in Peru). Well, just showing pictures of these little ones.

Have a great day!

Giovanna
IMG-20160211-WA0004-1.jpg
1091 x 612 - 394K
IMG-20160211-WA0020.jpg
747 x 1328 - 84K
IMG-20160211-WA0013.jpg
747 x 1328 - 80K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited February 2016
    Congratulations! They look wonderful.... Please post many photos and stories.... I don't think we had anyone from Peru on here before. Do you have many EBT's there? That's a big litter! Do you have Photos of Mom & Dad?
    The little "Eyeshadow" one is great, I love her white nose, unusual.
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    There's nothing cuter than a litter of Bull Terrier puppies!!!

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com

• So, the puppies are little demons!!! Having eight puppies at a time can be a handful. Don't get me wrong, they are great; but some of them have strong personalities and their plays can scalate into fights real quick.

The other day, we couldn't find one puppy; we look everywhere. Well, he likes to take naps inside boxes. This is how we find him.

Also, we have one alpinist. The bed there is not where they sleep, but she likes there, and doesn't cry when she's up there. She just like high places. And is the only one that can climb there; we don't know how, is not that easy

IMG-20160218-WA0014.jpg
    1328 x 747 - 69K
    IMG-20160222-WA0001.jpg
    900 x 1600 - 227K
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited February 2016
    Puppy fights is one of the things that build character and also builds lots of love and confidence, being with their family for the first few months.... The second photo is a little hard to see where she is in relationship with the floor... she obviously can detect some good smells coming from that dog bed that she is trying to reach!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.