Skip to content

Baby teeth

Hi, shouldn't I be finding my minis baby teeth? She's 4 months...when do they start losing them?
Thanks!image
image.jpeg
3264 x 2448 - 1M

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Wow, how do you train her to walk on walls like that? :-)... She should start losing them about now... are any loose?.... You might not see them go, they often swallow them. She's a mustard dog!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Walk on walls????? You mean walk on water?? Lol
    And what's a mustard dog? Geez, I'm lost on that one, and nope, haven't found any yet, and there's no where are you she's gonna let me take a peek either!
  • Hello VioletBliss, I know our minis are a month apart or so. Swiss's teeth started falling out about 3 weeks ago. She probably swallowed a few but they also were falling out onto the floor and we also pulled a few that were hanging on by a vessel or two. I knew her teeth were getting ready to start falling out because she developed this horrible bloody smelling bad breath. And needless to say when I lifted her lips she had a couple of bloody rotten teeth getting ready to fall out. I think the majority of hers have fallen out... thank goodness
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited February 2016
    That's so weird... when I check my Desktop she is sideways and it looks
    like she is walking on the walls... on my iPad, she is the right way
    up... go figure.
    Mustard Dog is an expression we have on here for a
    Bullie that is such a "hot Dog" that you just want to smear Grey Poupon
    on them and gobble them all up!image
    WallWalker.jpg
    614 x 657 - 113K
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • She is beautiful!!!!! How much does she weigh? Swiss is 22 lbs so far.
  • Philsergeant, now I get it! Thanks for the lesson in bullyspeak 101!
  • Swissmiss, thank you! I think so too! Especially her little smiley face nose! She's 16.5 lbs of trouble!
  • We didn't see any of bianca's teeth fall out, pretty sure she swallowed them all. She's now 8 months and has pretty much all of her adult teeth