Skip to content

Deaf Puppy

IMG-20160127-WA0007.jpg
960 x 1600 - 177K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited February 2016
    I take it that he is one of your recent litter, poor little blighter! Probably why the one ear isn't up. Hopefully you can tape the floppy one to the strong one and get them both standing with some additional calcium. When did you discover he was deaf? Are you going to keep him?, he'd be better off with family but I am sure you can find someone special that will help him with his disability. There are some wonderful stories of great people who have brought up deaf Bullies on this forum. It's hard to believe there is anything that could make a Bullie more special than they already are, but I think "deaf Bullie" parents would disagree. ( I deleted extra copies of the photo, okay?)
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Hey Phil sorry i was trigger happy on photis !!! Yes his one of the 1st litter. Ears are all still floppy all of them its 8 weeks so with in next two weeks they should start holding up. I cant keep him as three bullies cant work especially with the Dad Jinx on the roam. ..
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Well, there are an amazing amount of angels still out there, he will find a loving home!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.