Skip to content

Average weight of a 3-4 month old female ebt

Hello everyone,
       I was searching the forum and count find anything relating to average weights. It may be a odd question but as this is my first EBT i just wanna make sure shes on the right track. Also if she is underweight what could i do to get her to "Plump up" so to speak?
Thanks for any help
:)>-
IG SN: ashleykne2

Comments

• BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    What type of food are you feeding her now, how often, and how much?

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • I am feeding her science diet healthy development grain free three times a day about 1/2 a cup at each feeding. @BulliesofNC
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    I think you'd be better off feeding her twice a day with 1 cup per serving and mixing in some sort of supplement whether it be meat, veggies, egg, fish, or even some canned wet food. This will keep her appetite hardy to the point she will look forward to feeding time vice start to get finicky due to being provided multiple meals during the day.

Attach a photo of her so I can see her size and structure.

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited January 2016
    All Bullies are, naturally, different as it comes to weights based on the parentage etc. The main thing is to weigh them frequently and make sure they are gaining consistently for the first year... As an example I attach a chart of our two kids from 8 weeks to 18 months. The Pink is Marco, the Purple his sister.  (I can email anyone that is interested a larger file if this one is hard to read~ or right clicking it might give you a big enough size).
    PuppyWeights(e).jpg
    4614 x 1231 - 557K
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • This is the best I could get as she don't stay still! Lol
    image.jpeg
    1926 x 1698 - 1007K
    image.jpeg 1006.7K
  • @philsergeant. You said about only feeding her twice a day 1 cup. Sometimes I can't even get her to eat her 1/2 cup. Is that normal? As far as adding meat and such I wasn't sure if she was old enough to eat a homemade (human) dog food... As this is what I feed my other pups mixed with their kibble. The only thing she gets now as far as human food is pineapple because she love to eat her poo if she gets the chance. Lol she's getting better at not eating it tho.
    1) there's an additive you can add to her food that will make her not want to eat her "poo", it makes it smell repulsive to her, can't remember what it's called, look it up.
    2) if she is not eating a full cup twice a day then you need change what she is eating... Also add some wet food canned puppy food ( grain free).
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
    I remember now, it's called Coprophagia, ( dog poop eating is) so get some NaturVet Coprophagia Deterrent Chews
  • Oh ok thank you very much i will try that.
  • So Diva had her vet visit today and she weighs 16 pounds! I dont know if thats good or not but i was shocked. Dr said shes a very happy & healthy little girl! 
    Oh Yes, Loved Bullies are always happy and healthy!
  • I knew she was happy because she is spoiled lol and i figured she was healthy from what i could see. lol but all her internals are good. Also glad she weighs more then i thought she did. @philsergeant