Skip to content

CH Resident Evil Hexeside (NITRO)

2»

Comments

• Nitro's a huge winner!  Love all your dogs.  I'll bet they keep you busy.  :)
  • What a gorgeous specimen!  For me, nothing beats the steep drop off down the snout.  Meatball, my recently-passed-definitely-not-last Bully looked like a Bull Terrier when not around awe inspiring Bullies of this spectacular bloodline.  She too had the eye patch this one has.  I suppose mine had a touch more terrier in her face, skinnier, not as prominent in drop off or football shape.  She was 52 pounds solid though.. a "womp-womp" dog through and through.  
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC

- Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    Naturally!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Would it b better to breed miss with nitro since her father's line has kilavacabur in her bloodline will u email me what I need to do and protocols. I'd want two pups and I suppose u would help sell the pups. Yea dad said to ask u. So fill me in.
    If you want to discuss Stud Service please email me.
    • If you are interested in Stud Service we would ask that you fill out our Stud Service Application - http://bulliesofnc.com/stud-service/
    • All bitches we breed to require proof of Genetic Heath Tests
    • Bitch Pedigree would need to be reviewed
    • Nitro is reserved for approved Bitches that have also earned their champion title
    • We only advertise for breeders we know very well and have thoroughly examined their dogs, facilities, bloodlines, policies, and knowledge/experience within breeding.
    • Everything we do is accompanied with a strict signed contract.

There's a lot to learn and things to do before getting into breeding Bull Terriers.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    Poor Nitro wanted so badly to get at two Geese today. We have two ponds on our property and in the very back is one small pond that rarely have any ducks or geese but today two were swimming around and Nitro zoned in on them. I couldn't even call him back. It was the first time he seen a "Duck" so big. In our other pond he chases ducks all the time so when he ran into these big guys he was in heaven.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • hehe I love how he kind of "boings" along the side of the lake there. And of course he can get those geese! Just gotta move all of that water out of the way. ;)
  • What a awesome video nitro is amazing what more could u ask for beautiful weather huge pond and a beautiful bully heaven so funny seeing him not doing as he's told just as my sophie does when she's fixed on something when she's out running around the woods or at the beach stubborn buggers . :))
    All disciple goes out the window when Nitro see's ducks, geese, rabbit, snakes, and deer. But it's good seeing him so determined and energetic.

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    My Baby Boy...

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    He's just absolutely fantastic!  Problem is.. you just don't have sunsets over the ocean on the east coast
    :))
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
    The solution to this problem @philsergeant is to witness the magical Sunrises on the beaches of North Carolina. Here in the East coast we start our day looking and feeling right. Let me share 5 minutes of heaven with you. :)>-

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    edited May 2015
    That's cheating... taking a West Coast Sunset and reversing the video and calling it an east coast sunrise.... you didn't think I'd notice that the waves were actually running backwards
    :(( :)) :((
    No, kidding, that's pretty neat, we have sunrises like that in FL but not very frequently. That's a too wonderful beach.. Are dogs allowed?  We have a few that are nice, wide, clean of seaweed and man'o war, but not that many that you can reach without a safari.  How far is that one from your place?
    Most all of the beaches around here allow dogs. The beach in the video is Top Sail Beach which is about 50 minutes away. Emerald Isle is another gorgeous beach which we frequent more often and is only 30 minutes away. If we want something closer we can always choose the beaches right on Camp Lejeune which are restricted to military only so crowds are never a problem. However, being that my wife was born and raised in Hawaii it's hard to compare any of the beaches to what they have to offer out there. She is from Kailua where I met her 25 years ago. I sure miss Hawaii but the cost of living out there is unbelievable. I must admit, I'm pretty content living here in North Carolina where there's a little bit of everything and the people are friendly. I'm originally from NJ where the beaches are crowded and dirty. There's not too much I miss about NJ. :D

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
    This isn't normally the way a Bull Terrier asks to play ball, but it is for Nitro.  :D

Let's Play Ball.jpg
    516 x 678 - 291K
    - Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • Wowsa! That is an incredible BT! I love how defined his legs are in the above photo.

Gee Steve.. You're getting pretty good in Photoshop :D
    LOL, no photoshop involved.

Thanks - @the4thmonkey !

- Steve Gogulski
    www.bulliesofnc.com