Skip to content

1 year EBT and a 6 months puppy

Helo!
We're having a small problem!maybe a not so small,tucker is 6 months and spending a lot of time with he's new friend gema she's 1 year old female same house it's been 1 week sense they met each other for the first time and they have a weird love and hate relationship! Tucker is all ways trying to get on top of her she's hating crazy running away and he will not let go!all day all night if he can!
She's getting aggressive and he's responding with rage,it's taking me some time to make him calm again!then for let's say hours or tow they sleeping together haha
I need some advice to make them get along befor they will heart each other will I'm looking to the other side.

imageimageimage
image.jpeg
4032 x 3024 - 1M
image.jpeg
4032 x 3024 - 3M

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited January 2016
    Sounds like a story from Washington.... You need to grab hold of that old politician and remind him you were always in charge and that he needs to behave him damn self.... Whatever happened to a women's right to be left alone.???.. I mean heck, does he think this is the middle (2001) ages ??? No, I know, boys will be boys, but he needs a good talking to... show him the scalpel  ....

(If it wasn't for the snow I think we'd have an x rated photo shoot there)
    :((
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.