Skip to content

Himalayan Dog Chews

Anybody tried these ?

In my never ending quest to find a chew toy that lasts more than a few days I gave these a try.
I bought 2 XL that were dogs 80 lbs plus. The girl at the pet shop assured me that these would last for weeks.

Whoops, Chooba started at noon, I fell asleep, and when I woke up a few hours later one was completely gone.
Mixed reviews online, but theres mixed reviews on everything. Its a nice change from bully sticks, antlers, yak horns, bones, kongs ect.
And....they dont stink, they dont leave a mess, dont break into shards and are digestible.

Wish they lasted longer, but then again, nothing does in my house.

KIMG0376.jpg
3264 x 2448 - 2M

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    They sound great!, but that's a heck of a long way to go get them.... Gives new meaning to the phrase.... "I'll go to the ends of the earth for my Bullies"!
    :))
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • choobachooba Michigan / Missouri
    Oh, I know a guy who knows a guy....
  • I've gotten Himalayan chews for my dog. I must know the same guy chooba does...

I bought one of the large ones, and instead of just letting her have it I stuck it in the bottom hole of a Kong. That way she could eat part of it and then once it got really short and she couldn't bite it it would just give her something to do. They did not last long for us either. I mean, they're made of milk right? How tough can milk really be? Either way... I liked them because they were digestible and were relatively safe (I supervise anyway) and not too smelly.