Skip to content

Patsy Ann of Juneau, Alaska and Bull Terrier Heroes

edited December 2015 in General
Greetings from Patsy Ann of Juneau, Alaska! 

My name is Randy Smith and I need your help!   The Bull Terrier I love died more than 70 years ago. Her name
was Patsy Ann.  I started this page
to honor her, a White Bull Terrier who, during the 1930’s, was the most
photographed dog on Earth! Yes… on Earth! She was more photographed than Rin
Tin Tin!  She remains the Official
Greeter of Juneau, Alaska.   Just before being given by a father to his
daughters as a gift, he realized she was deaf.  She was abandoned on the docks as a puppy. I fell in love with My Patsy Ann!  I am looking for anyone who might have been told her story
long ago and far away.  Perhaps, a
grandmother or grandfather who is now in a Nursing Home once told you a story
of her.  I am compiling a
record of her life and of those who have come to love her since her passing in 1942.  I am searching
for Pictures, Documents, Historical Markers, Photographs, Songs, and especially
handed down stories! 

I wrote a song for her and you can watch her music video at:       (Tear Warning Posted!) 

Join her Face Book 
at  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009608747795

My email is : patsyannalaska@gmail.com  .  And I would love to hear from you!  

Patsy represents all Bull Terrier Heroes and their remarkable traits. Her story will make
you weep as it does me.  She has faithful friends from all over the world.  She would love for you to join
her on FB and "Share" her story to others.  She needs your help to find long lost friends.  Feel free to post pictures of yourself with Patsy Ann on her page that you may have taken on a visit to Alaska. She would love for you to come and sit with her on the docks where she still greets ships and planes which are, by the way, the only transportation in and out of Juneau.   Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to reading your comments!  Sincerely, Randy
Smith

IMG_6419.JPG
1002 x 844 - 302K
IMG_3265.JPG
1092 x 992 - 268K

Comments