2048 x 1536 - 991K
SDC12347.JPG
2048 x 1536 - 995K
SDC12350.JPG
1536 x 2048 - 989K

Comments

• philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited October 2015
    Marx, I know why your text didn't post..... Frankie is too beautiful for words!!
    :))
    Welcome, and I am sorry you are having trouble posting your comments. Perhaps you loaded the photos first?  But typically when you get the "full body needed" comment it's because your text never made it when you hit "Save Comment"... There is a chance that your internet or wireless signal was iffy? and when you typed, you were temporarily offline?... Try it again.... You can always delete or edit your post after it loads by placing your mouse slightly to the right of the little white square or the word "quote" in the header of that message, and "Edit" or "Delete" become select-able..
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Wow........ does Frankie ever have cool markings!!!  How old is he?  Awesome looking bully!!!! ;)
    Enjoy the forum.......its great.
  • Frankie is beautiful! I love how he's sitting on top of the crate,it's like his couch haha
  • philsergeantphilsergeant Palm City, Florida, USA
    edited October 2015
    Frankie is a girl, guys!  Boys are handsome, she is BEAUTIFUL!
    In the beginning God created English Bull Terriers, in the image of EBT's, God created all other breeds.
  • Sorry..........after I posted and re-looked at the pictures, I thought she was a girl.  She looks like a girl!!!  You're right.........very beautiful.  Does she get up on top of that crate by herself????
  • Frankie is very agile, she just steps up off the couch and lays down for a snooze. Then she started eating her blanket again and we have to fold it over so she can't step up anymore.

She really likes a good chew, destroyed three large rope bones in five weeks, I'm picking up an extra large next. 
    20151008_191448.jpg
    4128 x 2322 - 2M
  • BulliesofNCBulliesofNC Richlands, NC
    Sounds like she needs a nice big Elk Antler to chew on. They last a VERY long time and curve the need to chew on anything else. Great for the teeth too.

http://www.bestelkantlers.com/

20140330_141124_resized.jpg
    816 x 459 - 176K
    20140330_141136_resized.jpg
    816 x 459 - 164K
    - Steve Gogulski
    "It's not just a Dog, it's a Bull Terrier!"
    www.bulliesofnc.com
  • edited October 2015
    Perfect timing with the elk antler bone tip, presented her with the extra large booda rope bone this morning and it's already chewed in half already, little bugger, lol., 
  • Silly me i knew she was a girl! I've been thinking of getting bianca an antler, she destroys everything in minutes and it's getting quite expensive. How long do these generally last? I'm sure it varies but generally speaking?
  • I gave Frankie a three knot XL Booda rope bone Monday, it was in pieces and in the garbage by Sunday afternoon.

I found one of our old cow (?) bones which she enjoys but not for long. Hopefully the elk antler will hold her attention longer otherwise this rope bone business could get costly.